Hi all from Austin, tx!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
apbtmom76
Newborn Bully

Hi all from Austin, tx!!

Postby apbtmom76 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Tye and I own 3 pibbles right now. They are my life and I will do what it takes to keep them. PIT BULLS ROCK!!!! :peace:

apbtmom76
Newborn Bully

Postby apbtmom76 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 pm

so I can't post anything yet. whatever.

apbtmom76
Newborn Bully

Postby apbtmom76 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:20 pm

so I have to keep checking this everyday til someone decides to let me post. omg.

Tahla9999
Bully Ambassador

Postby Tahla9999 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Yeah, it is annoying. Welcome! You also have to do this. http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=64327

apbtmom76
Newborn Bully

Postby apbtmom76 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:29 pm

I thought that that's what this was. omg. Why I gotta tell people all about me. It's about my dogs on here anywayz right?? I don't want to tell people my age. I already said where I live and I own 3 pit bulls. 2 full blodd and 1 that is 3/4 pit and 1/4 lab. I have owned and raised and bred a few times this breed for over 2 decades. So that should give you some idea of my age. anywayz that's about it. My interests are my dogs and my boyfriend whom I've been with for almost 4 years.

Is that good enough!!

Tahla9999
Bully Ambassador

Postby Tahla9999 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:31 pm

apbtmom76 wrote:I thought that that's what this was. omg. Why I gotta tell people all about me. It's about my dogs on here anywayz right?? I don't want to tell people my age. I already said where I live and I own 3 pit bulls. 2 full blodd and 1 that is 3/4 pit and 1/4 lab. I have owned and raised and bred a few times this breed for over 2 decades. So that should give you some idea of my age. anywayz that's about it. My interests are my dogs and my boyfriend whom I've been with for almost 4 years.

Is that good enough!!

I guess so! lol

Tahla9999
Bully Ambassador

Postby Tahla9999 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Oh yeah, need some pics. It will take awhile before you are entered in by the mods.

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Calm down! Everyone has to post an introduction - it helps us (and the Mods) get to know the people they're approving.

Do you have any pictures of your dogs while you wait for access?

Welcome!

apbtmom76
Newborn Bully

Postby apbtmom76 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Calm down! Everyone has to post an introduction - it helps us (and the Mods) get to know the people they're approving.

ok, I'm calm, just asking why you have to go to such lengths to post something on here. Is the first one I'v ebeen too that is this strict. Just seems like y'all would want people's opinions and yes to know about them but isn't that why we joined this forum??
How long is a while?? I mean jeez...

here's pics of my dogs!!

Hope these are sufficient enough. the red nose is Phoenix, he is almost 4 yrs. now. The chocolate is a female her name is Penny and the white one is Orion. Penny is 2 yrs. and Orion is 7 1/2 mo. Phoenix and Orion are both in weight pull. Phoenix has been to competition once and won the novice class and pulled 3376lbs.

Here ya go!!!!

patty

Postby patty » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:12 pm

WELCOME!!!

I just LUV the threesome picture :inlove:

RescueAPBT
Matured Bully

Postby RescueAPBT » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:15 pm

I'm confused. I see a red fawn, a seal, and a pale fawn with white markings. Where the heck is the chocolate or the white dog? For someone who has so much experience and even breeds APBTS, I find it interesting that you don't know their coat colors. And which one is supposed to be the Lab mix? Besides the red fawn, the other two both look like they're Lab mixes.

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:44 pm

APBTmom, the mods have to manually approve each new member, and it takes a while. The best thing to do is be patient and open. The introduction process is to deter spammers and folks who are really unsuitable for the forum (backyard breeders, folks too into the "historical" side of the breed, people with bad attitudes, etc.). Just roll with it. :)

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:48 pm

BTW RescueAPBT, there is nothing more subjective in this breed than color. The rednose dog could be chocolate, or red. I personally wouldn't call that color fawn. Plus, colors vary with different pictures. No sense in getting fired up over it.

RescueAPBT
Matured Bully

Postby RescueAPBT » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:37 am

bahamutt99 wrote:BTW RescueAPBT, there is nothing more subjective in this breed than color. The rednose dog could be chocolate, or red. I personally wouldn't call that color fawn. Plus, colors vary with different pictures. No sense in getting fired up over it.

I'm not 'fired up'. It's obvious that seal dog is not chocolate. And the 'white' dog doesn't look white to me...I can definitely see a pale fawn. Between her flipping out about not being able to post, and acting like she's an expert on the breed so she should OBVIOUSLY be granted immediate access because she's bred pit bulls for 2 decades....I just find it all interesting she doesn't know what the hell color her seal dog is.

apbtmom76
Newborn Bully

Postby apbtmom76 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:18 am

ok first of all I wasn't flipping ou, just wanted to know why it had to take so long to be able to post. And bahmamutt put it the best way, to weed out spammers. Was a question. And I never said I had bred this breed for over 2 decades. Actually I had my first breeding expierence with that CHOCOLATE female. And yes she is chocoalate, her papers say so. And the puppy is an off white, like a cream colored, so yes you are right about that, and he is a 1/4 Lab. Other then these 2 breedings I have NEVER bred pit bulls before, I have owned and raised this breed for over 20 years though. And my RED NOSE/ RED male is just that and his papers say so. He is 1/2 Colby, 1/4 Gator and 1/4 Boudreaux.

So now that I have ticked everyone off, not meaning too, just HAD QUESTIONS!!!! I hope that I have explained myself thoroughly. My hands are shaking so bad. I have never been attacked on a board by anybody and is not cool. Thanks for the welcome to thte rest of you. And I never claimed to be AN EXPERT!!!!!!

Return to “Introductions”