Have to say hello in a warm way But

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Jorsher
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Jorsher » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:07 pm

I'm not trying to start anything nor am I trying to badmouth your dogs, so don't get defensive.

Is that the same dog in the pictures that showed splayed toes?

KadillacGrrl
Addicted to PBF

Re: Have to say hello in a warm way But

Postby KadillacGrrl » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Bluejay331 wrote:I am being slammed in a post because I am crossing Pitbulls and English Mastiffs. I have wirked with the DRA and now am THE reason the are papered now.....

Someone posted a pic of my Boy pitbull and failed to stated he was 8 months in his pictures which showed a funny structure...

Let me in to defend myself....

What's the DRA?

The dog in that pic still has funny structure...

Legend
Adolescent Bully

Postby Legend » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:14 pm

can't see anything?

Jorsher
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Jorsher » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:18 pm

That's a very pretty structure on that gir....er great looking dog.

KadillacGrrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby KadillacGrrl » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Bluejay331 wrote:Here is my website so you can see if I am some backyard trash breeder. It speaks for itself..

http://www.bluejayskennels.com

Yep, you are.

You offer up a badly built badly bred male dog "always" for $400, you admit he's got human aggression issues, and you want to use that as your foundation "bandogge" stud.

Temperament is spelled that way. Pit Bull is two words (but please don't call your dogs pit bulls)... you need spell check and a reality check.

Have you ever shown a dog, worked a dog in a licensed event, or done health and temperament testing?

Lawd have mercy.

RescueAPBT
Matured Bully

Postby RescueAPBT » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:18 pm

Bluejay331 wrote:Here is my website so you can see if I am some backyard trash breeder. It speaks for itself..

http://www.bluejayskennels.com

roflmao Yes, it does speak for itself. You're breeding mutts. Good luck defending yourself. :thumbsup:

Viper08
Newborn Bully

Postby Viper08 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:52 pm

I HATE to get into these post.......but..........isnt the DRA pretty much a dog registry for BYBs??? Kinda like the CKC(Continental of course :thumbsup: ) Someone who knows what they are talking about please correct me if Im wrong!

Diesels_Mom
Newborn Bully

Postby Diesels_Mom » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Viper08 wrote:I HATE to get into these post.......but..........isnt the DRA pretty much a dog registry for BYBs??? Kinda like the CKC(Continental of course :thumbsup: ) Someone who knows what they are talking about please correct me if Im wrong!

You're not wrong. I did an experiment a couple years ago, I had a Pit Bull/Lab mix foster dog and I sent his pictures and the fee in to the DRA and had him registered as an American Bulldog.

Viper08
Newborn Bully

Postby Viper08 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 pm

I thought so. In that case I personally wouldnt be bragging about getting them "recognized" by this registry. It basically means squat!!! :thumbsup:

Return to “Introductions”