My Blue Gotti Boy Blue An His Blue Fawn Son Chaos

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
spammie

Postby spammie » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:36 am

Hi, glad to have you. There are many responsible breeders here that can answer any questions you may have.

Lovethypitbull
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Lovethypitbull » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:50 am

welcome! And I hope you learn as much as I did here. I don't like bullys but your pup is a cutie.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Hey liltazz15, I'm more than willing to let you join, but before I do, a couple things you should know about PBF. Most important probably is that this board only supports responsible breeding. Overpopulation has hurt the APBT so much, with thousands of perfectly good dogs being put to sleep. This means dogs that are titled (both show and working titles), and health tested (x-rays for hip and elbow dysplasia, cardiologist check for heart) as well as temperament tested. I realize this seems like a lot, but with the problems this breed is having, it's probably too little to late.
Also, Gottiline and Razor's Edge bloodlines tend to bring up some strong responses. There are many people here who think these lines have contributed to the breed's problems, and that they are just being bred for profit, without breeders caring about health or the breed standard.
I hope I'm not coming off as too harsh. I just want to give you the heads up.

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Jorsher wrote:
Kingsgurl wrote:Welcome to the board! Congrats on using the word blue more times in any single intro ever :thumbsup:

You mean this link
http://a18.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima ... 0a12f1.jpg

lol, well, no, not very informative, but those are some great looking dogs there :)

Damn, no edit button. THIS link lol
http://www.badrap.org/rescue/breeding.cfm

liltazz15
Newborn Bully

Postby liltazz15 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:13 am

Leslie H wrote:Hey liltazz15, I'm more than willing to let you join, but before I do, a couple things you should know about PBF. Most important probably is that this board only supports responsible breeding. Overpopulation has hurt the APBT so much, with thousands of perfectly good dogs being put to sleep. This means dogs that are titled (both show and working titles), and health tested (x-rays for hip and elbow dysplasia, cardiologist check for heart) as well as temperament tested. I realize this seems like a lot, but with the problems this breed is having, it's probably too little to late.
Also, Gottiline and Razor's Edge bloodlines tend to bring up some strong responses. There are many people here who think these lines have contributed to the breed's problems, and that they are just being bred for profit, without breeders caring about health or the breed standard.
I hope I'm not coming off as too harsh. I just want to give you the heads up.

I understand fully but i breed my dogs for the temperament, everyone loves how well trained my dogs are my litter went to my family & freinds that wanted a dog that had the temperament as the Dam and Sire

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:14 am

Oh good! So they have both passed the ATT? Training and temperament are very different things. Training doesn't pass down to future generations, though that would be sweet!

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:33 am

Well, I already addressed the nasty chain collar on another forum, so I'll just make this a welcome. Welcome! ;)

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:10 pm

There's a lot more than just temperament, while it's certainly the first step. But, there are thousands of APBT's w/great temperaments in shelters all over the country. Ok, well, here you go. Welcome to PBF.

Return to “Introductions”