Paco Collars public service announcement

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Paco Collars public service announcement

Postby pacopoe » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Kind of...

Because of our turnaround time we have to start thinking about the holidays now. We're more upset about it than you. But don't worry, we're not about to begin playing sappy holiday tunes... yet ;)

Anyhow, we have a few specials going on that our outlined on our "What's New" (http://www.pacocollars.com/whatsnew.php) so you might want to check it out if you were thinking about giving/getting a Paco Collar this year.

We'll be sending out that announcement, along with our new contest, to our Newsletter subscribers next week. If you want to join our list it's easy, just click on the sign-up prompt at the bottom of our home page.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled programming... lol

El_EmDubya
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby El_EmDubya » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:52 pm

BIG Kudos to Paco Collars!

Monte's collar looks as great as the day we got it three years ago.

These are great products. I can't tell you the number of times that I've been asked "Where did'ya get that collar?".

You can't go wrong w/Pacowear.

LMW

pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Postby pacopoe » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:09 am

El_EmDubya wrote:BIG Kudos to Paco Collars!

Monte's collar looks as great as the day we got it three years ago.

Thanks, El! Has it been 3 years already?!? lol

Glad you brought that up, as I actually just changed the write-up on the site today to explain why our collars last so long. Check it out: http://www.pacocollars.com/faq.php#3

Whenever we have a booth I bring the collar Paco's worn every day for 4 years (until the Ruadh came to town) and let folks hold and touch it. It's very clear they just get better and better over time. Can't say that about many things in our darn near disposable world! :thumbsup:

cashisking
Bully Ambassador

Postby cashisking » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Ohh!

So that's why you tell People that THAT is Paco's Collar!
I saw you guys at the Pet Fair in San Rafael a couple of months ago, and picked up Paco's collar-
it was so supple and nice with a great design-
and you said "That's my Dog's collar!" And I quickly put it down like I wasn't supposed to touch it...

Hee!
I really want a Paco collar. I am going to have to budget for it...
Lemme go tease myself again! *wanders over to site*

pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Postby pacopoe » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Cashisking,

What day did you come? Sat or Sun?

I know, folks always drop the collar like hot lava when I say "it's my dog's collar"... maybe I should come up with a new line lol

Hey, right now is the perfect time drop hints to your family ;) Since we're adding 20% dollar value to all gift certificates sold until December 25 that means a couple of your relatives can get together an, voila, Cash has a new collar! Just tell them you'll think of them as you watch him wear it every day for the rest of his life :thumbsup:

Shanda
Addicted to PBF

Re: Paco Collars public service announcement

Postby Shanda » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:24 pm

pacopoe wrote:Image

OMG the cuteness! That is a seriously precious photo.

Good to know about the holidays...Ruadh needs a "Ruadh". lol

ethanh8791
Adolescent Bully

Postby ethanh8791 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Turk got his collar today and it is just rockin! i can't wait till it's broken in a bit and the metal bits get a little tarnished. He looks great in it and I would post some photos but all I have is a stinkin camera phone that would not do it justice.

pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Postby pacopoe » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:23 pm

ethanh8791 wrote:Turk got his collar today and it is just rockin! i can't wait till it's broken in a bit and the metal bits get a little tarnished. He looks great in it and I would post some photos but all I have is a stinkin camera phone that would not do it justice.

Just wait, the first two weeks you'll freak out because every little scratch will show. Then it'll start to get broken in and begin to look *really* good :thumbsup:

You'll definitely have to send pics when you have camera access!

trip8581
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby trip8581 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:26 am

I have wanted a Paco collar for so long!!!! Years actually, lol! But I just can't afford one :crybaby:

Maybe someday my pups will be spoiled with beautiful paco leather collars. I have thought about making collars myself for them, but I just don't think I would be able to reproduce the quality.

pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Postby pacopoe » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:38 am

trip8581 wrote:I have wanted a Paco collar for so long!!!! Years actually, lol! But I just can't afford one :crybaby:

Maybe someday my pups will be spoiled with beautiful paco leather collars. I have thought about making collars myself for them, but I just don't think I would be able to reproduce the quality.

Don't sweat it, we have contests all the time! We have to charge what we charge because of materials/labor but we're also very much into getting Paco Collars into the hands of folks who deserve them, so we have lots of different options. Feel free to e-mail us and we can always work something out info@pacocollars.com

Heck, come up here and we'll teach you how to make them :thumbsup:

damienApbt

Postby damienApbt » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Love love love my paco collar, well not mine Rod's. Now I need to get Olive in the know. I'll have to post some pictures with him sporting it.

Unfortunately he only wears it on special occasions as he is an el-natural boy at home.

ethanh8791
Adolescent Bully

Postby ethanh8791 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:13 pm

well here's a camera phone shot for now:

I swear he's been acting differently ever since I put the collar on him. He struts around like he's THE neighborhood dog. lol

Trip8581...hope you can acquire one...one way or another.

pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Postby pacopoe » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:52 pm

ethanh8791, that collar looks great on him! :inlove: What a perfect choice!

I really do think dogs know the difference. You wouldn't believe how many times I hear people say their dog starts strutting around like the king (or queen) of the world once they put on a Paco Collar. It really is instantaneous.

You know, seeing pics like that make all the long hours and low pay worth it. Thanks so much for sharing! (and feel free to send more pics to info@pacocollars.com ... we love 'em! :thumbsup: )

crazykel
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby crazykel » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:52 pm

ethanh8791 wrote:

THAT IS AN AWESOME COLLAR! Wow!

pitbullcrazy30
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby pitbullcrazy30 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:18 pm

oh god i want one!!! :inlove:

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”