Goughnuts!

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
Red
Addicted to PBF

Re: Goughnuts!

Postby Red » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 am

I am uploading them on your facebook page, Amy. Hope it works, still figuring things out on FB.

lilangel
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby lilangel » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 am

I got a cannoli and have 2 sticks. Any way to make the cannoli longer in the future? With one stick inserted a couple of inches :tongue: there is already very little space for stuffing and with two inserted there is really very little space. It would be nice to have a small hole or two in the middle of the cannoli as well, so the dogs have something teasing them to get the sticks out and so there is less pressure to push against when you insert two sticks into the cannoli. Honestly, I prefer using an XL black kong toy and a stick jammed in the hole. That works really well and holds a ton of stuffing and lets out enough leakage and odor to keep the dogs interested in trying to get at what's inside. Not a huge fan of he cannoli so far. Sorry. Just my opinion based on my dog's reactions.

GoingPostal
Forum Junky

Postby GoingPostal » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 am

Got my replacement Goughnut in, the dogs were excited to get their toys back but Jersey wanted the new one! Nero is the tougher chewer so I gave him the new one and her the beat up one, hopefully by the time that one gives out and gets sent back I can buy a stick as well. Thanks for a product that lasts!

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:43 pm

lilangel wrote:I got a cannoli and have 2 sticks. Any way to make the cannoli longer in the future? With one stick inserted a couple of inches :tongue: there is already very little space for stuffing and with two inserted there is really very little space. It would be nice to have a small hole or two in the middle of the cannoli as well, so the dogs have something teasing them to get the sticks out and so there is less pressure to push against when you insert two sticks into the cannoli. Honestly, I prefer using an XL black kong toy and a stick jammed in the hole. That works really well and holds a ton of stuffing and lets out enough leakage and odor to keep the dogs interested in trying to get at what's inside. Not a huge fan of he cannoli so far. Sorry. Just my opinion based on my dog's reactions.

Great feedback that I am digesting. I have a lot more to say on this soon. Thank you very much for your comments and support! Amy

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 pm

GoingPostal wrote:Got my replacement Goughnut in, the dogs were excited to get their toys back but Jersey wanted the new one! Nero is the tougher chewer so I gave him the new one and her the beat up one, hopefully by the time that one gives out and gets sent back I can buy a stick as well. Thanks for a product that lasts!

Our goal as you know is safety, value, and fun. This is a fun forum and i have learned a lot. Thank you so much for your support and please give that dog a hug for me.

Amy

lilangel
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby lilangel » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:10 am

I've also been filling the cannoli with raw feed and freezing solid, but the dogs just crunch and munch and its over. almost as fast as eating from a bowl.almost.

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 pm

lilangel wrote:I've also been filling the cannoli with raw feed and freezing solid, but the dogs just crunch and munch and its over. almost as fast as eating from a bowl.almost.

Go to the level two challenge by putting the stick in one side. For the hardest challenge you need two sticks. I agree that my mentality is flawed assuming people already had the GoughNuts Stick. For those that do, please let me know how things are going. Thx

Zagari
Addicted to PBF

Postby Zagari » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

I recieved my first two GoughNuts the other day. I'm thrilled with them. I gave one to my pit bull and the other to my Great Dane. The Dane isn't a huge chewer but he will pick it up and toss it around. The pit bull has chewed on hers a bit. She's a heavy chewer but I think she still prefers her Nylabone or antler. Crazy pup! My Yorkie mix puppy has gotten the most pleasure of the toys. She is only about 6 pounds and picks up the ring and tosses it about. She's nuts! Lol She sounds like she's killing it!

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 pm

I just have to say, that I am very thankful. Thank you so much. The MaXX Stick, Max was my 13 yr old Great Pyr and now we have Buster a rescue Great Pyr, is coming out soon (the MaXX Stick). I will let everyone know when it is launched.

I just sold a Maxx ring to a Staff/Mastiff mix to the nicest australian person that said I just hope this will last longer than everything else that has lasted less than a minute.

No compromise. There is a market for the best, made by people that work.

Thanks as always,

Amy

abbybaby2011
Adolescent Bully

Postby abbybaby2011 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:16 pm

hmm, seriously thinking about making a purchase. Considering that Chevelle (almost 5 months old) shreds through a black kong like its toilet paper lol I guess something like this would be good for her mouthfull of tiny razors lol

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm

abbybaby2011 wrote:hmm, seriously thinking about making a purchase. Considering that Chevelle (almost 5 months old) shreds through a black kong like its toilet paper lol I guess something like this would be good for her mouthfull of tiny razors lol

Yep! Sounds like you need a GoughNuts Black. Please give your dog a hug for me. Cheers

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi Everyone!,

Our MaXX Stick has been a solid addition to our power chewing line of dog toys. At 12" long and 2.1" in diameter it has challenged the leverage points of even the toughest. We have yet to get one back and that is something to get excited about.

Yes the Maxx Stick is high end but it will be the last chew toy you will ever purchase as it is guaranteed for life. This MaXX stick weighs about 1.5#'s, floats, is interactive. This forum will always be my home as it was my first and has had the greatest impact. Thank you for all of your help

Per your request, 2013, will be the year for the GoughNuts Tug? (what should we call it). It will be inventive, it will be safe, it will be guaranteed, and with your help it will be our next step.

Happy Holidays to all and thank you as always,

Amy
GoughNuts LLC
www.goughnuts.com

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:41 pm

I was just deciding what to get a friend for their new pup... guess I found it!

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi everyone - Just a quick note - Not for power chewing but for a work to eat product our K9 Kup can be seen on our web page www.goughnuts.com. it is described in the ball and other. Please do rely on this GoughNut for power chewing as it will not hold up like the Ring and or the MaXX Stick. Happy New year to you and your dogs!

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:23 pm

I just ordered a Goughnuts black ball for Curly last week from Amazon. It shipped Sat so should be here soon. I can't wait for her to try it!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”