Goughnuts!

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Re: Goughnuts!

Postby GoughNuts » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Libby,

If we had a contest for best pictures, you just won. Wow.......... Thank you so much for sharing and please send these to my email, dogsgoughnuts@aol.com. I will print these,and bring them when I am traveling.

Just awesome.

Thanks again for the support,

Amy

Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 pm

lol Thank you, Amy!

Do you want them full size, or the edited version? The one sposted/edited are only 640x450 or so pixels, but I can fix up the gigantic file sized ones and send them to you instead, depending on what size your wanting to print them as lol

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Libby wrote:lol Thank you, Amy!

Do you want them full size, or the edited version? The one sposted/edited are only 640x450 or so pixels, but I can fix up the gigantic file sized ones and send them to you instead, depending on what size your wanting to print them as lol

Thank you very much. The edited version considering my home photo set up. :)

SonnysMomma
Forum Junky

Postby SonnysMomma » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Amy, I am getting together donations for a local rescue in my area, called Pit Prints Pit Bull Rescue and Rehabilitation. I am looking to get quite a few black round goughnuts and maybe some black sticks as well. Do you have special pricing on larger quantities?

Thanks!

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 pm

SonnysMomma wrote:Amy, I am getting together donations for a local rescue in my area, called Pit Prints Pit Bull Rescue and Rehabilitation. I am looking to get quite a few black round goughnuts and maybe some black sticks as well. Do you have special pricing on larger quantities?

Thanks!

Awesome - I thank you all that participate in rescue. Please get together what you are thinking and i will come up with something. Typically 10 (ten) GoughNuts qualify a cause for discounted pricing. Thanks for the chance at participating. Please use my dogsgoughnuts@aol.com email for communication.

Amy

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm

When do I graduate away from "newborn" status? I feel like I am getting the hang of this. Thanks for all the support.

We sure could use some additional youtube video of your dogs chewing or playing with GoughNuts. We are putting together a commercial video and could sure use some real life footage. Would it be interesting if I offered a GoughNuts MaXX for any video that is used in our produced commercial?

The producer for our video is Mike Glickman. Some of you may know his name as he was an editor for the show "COPS" for roughly 15 years. Mike is a friend of ours and motivated to do a good job. Mike has his own production company now that is just getting started. This reminds me that PBRC rescue should be on the video as well as many other organizations that we admire.

Quick insight into the video will show our GoughNut lifting of a Ford F250. The hope is to provide some visuals to show the GoughNut toughness.

Thanks as always,

Amy

SonnysMomma
Forum Junky

Postby SonnysMomma » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

GoughNuts wrote:When do I graduate away from "newborn" status? I feel like I am getting the hang of this. Thanks for all the support.

We sure could use some additional youtube video of your dogs chewing or playing with GoughNuts. We are putting together a commercial video and could sure use some real life footage. Would it be interesting if I offered a GoughNuts MaXX for any video that is used in our produced commercial?

The producer for our video is Mike Glickman. Some of you may know his name as he was an editor for the show "COPS" for roughly 15 years. Mike is a friend of ours and motivated to do a good job. Mike has his own production company now that is just getting started. This reminds me that PBRC rescue should be on the video as well as many other organizations that we admire.

Quick insight into the video will show our GoughNut lifting of a Ford F250. The hope is to provide some visuals to show the GoughNut toughness.

Thanks as always,

Amy

Amy, I am more than willing to take video of Sonny and his chewing a Goughnuts MaXX. Just let me know what you would like me to do and Ill do it!

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 pm

SonnysMomma wrote:
GoughNuts wrote:When do I graduate away from "newborn" status? I feel like I am getting the hang of this. Thanks for all the support.

Thanks as always,

Amy

Amy, I am more than willing to take video of Sonny and his chewing a Goughnuts MaXX. Just let me know what you would like me to do and Ill do it!

The video would have to digital - Ideally you would email dogsgoughnuts@aol.com or mail the video to me at:

GoughNuts LLC
217 Lois Ave
Modesto, CA 95350

I think I can pull the vdeo off youtube if it is posted there but I am not sure of that. I will be relying on Mike to put the video together with my input. I think it is a case of more video to choose from the better and all footage of GoughNut/Dog interaction will be the keys to the video showing what the GoughNut is all about. As many of you know in this forum, the hardest part of getting the GoughNuts business going is getting people to believe that it is different than what has been claimed so many times before.

I hope this video is a fun project for more than just me. I hope lots of people participate.

Thanks again,

Amy

dra6onpit
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby dra6onpit » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 am

SonnysMomma wrote:Amy, I am getting together donations for a local rescue in my area, called Pit Prints Pit Bull Rescue and Rehabilitation.

It is awesome that you are looking to help out local rescue groups but you need to be aware of the truth about Pit Prints
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/i-team%3A-pit-prints-030110

This is only part one of two so check back on http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/subindex/news/iteam tomorrow or watch Fox tonight at 6 or 10 for the

There are several other GREAT rescue groups in the area that could truly benefit from your efforts.

SonnysMomma
Forum Junky

Postby SonnysMomma » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:16 am

dra6onpit wrote:
SonnysMomma wrote:Amy, I am getting together donations for a local rescue in my area, called Pit Prints Pit Bull Rescue and Rehabilitation.

It is awesome that you are looking to help out local rescue groups but you need to be aware of the truth about Pit Prints
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/i-team%3A-pit-prints-030110

This is only part one of two so check back on http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/subindex/news/iteam tomorrow or watch Fox tonight at 6 or 10 for the

There are several other GREAT rescue groups in the area that could truly benefit from your efforts.

Yea, I have actually been updated on some allegations and information on the rescue group. I have currently stopped with my donations.

Thank you for the information.

chewbecca
Addicted to PBF

Postby chewbecca » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 am

Do these bounce well??
I mean, I would assume that being of a rubber material, they would, but if they bounce well, that'd be great!

And does the green or black bounce better? Or does it not matter?

ammadien
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby ammadien » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:48 am

We have a black one and it bounces great.

Nate

Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm

I have the black Goughnut ring, and it bounces crazy, in all different directions.

SonnysMomma
Forum Junky

Postby SonnysMomma » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Yup, ours bounces too....scuffs up our walls when he decides to go crazy with it! Or stand at the top of the stairs and just release it out of his mouth....I think he does that on purpose! roflmao

Angela Adams
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Angela Adams » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 pm

HI Amy - questions for ya! I had a foster dog who we bought a black Goughnut stick for and he chewed thru it over the last couple of months. I was wondering if we could get a replacement for him...ONLY problem is, my foster home thru the chewed up Goughnut away :(

Thanks!
Angela

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”