T-shirts

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
User avatar
tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: San Marcos,Tx
Contact:

T-shirts

Postby tia_leigha » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Do we have PBF t-shirts?
Collarmania? Ella's Lead?

I think we need some! I know I'd wear it with pride :tongue:

User avatar
GoingPostal
Forum Junky
Posts: 3055
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: MN

Re: T-shirts

Postby GoingPostal » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm


User avatar
tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: San Marcos,Tx
Contact:

Re: T-shirts

Postby tia_leigha » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:28 pm

None of those shirts say "proud member of PBF"
or.. "collarmania.com is AMAZING"

or... "ella lead takes the lead!!"


I need something specific! I may have to make my own :headbang:

User avatar
chewbecca
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 9542
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: www.ellaslead.com
Contact:

Re: T-shirts

Postby chewbecca » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm

hahaha! Awww!!!

We have considered contacting a company that my father-in-law orders shirts from to have our logo put on it. But your idea is awesome!!!
I tell ya what, if we get some made, we'll give you one. :))

User avatar
starrlamia
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 7375
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Canada

Re: T-shirts

Postby starrlamia » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:39 pm

tia_leigha wrote:None of those shirts say "proud member of PBF"
or.. "collarmania.com is AMAZING"

or... "ella lead takes the lead!!"


I need something specific! I may have to make my own :headbang:

I want one that says "My dog has Collar Mania!"

(im trying to think of an ellaslead one)

User avatar
Libby
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 11502
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:16 am
Location: Vanderwagen, NM
Contact:

Re: T-shirts

Postby Libby » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:53 pm

I want my dog to have a shirt that says 'Collarmaniac'.

Or maybe I should have that shirt.

User avatar
starrlamia
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 7375
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Canada

Re: T-shirts

Postby starrlamia » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Libby wrote:I want my dog to have a shirt that says 'Collarmaniac'.

Or maybe I should have that shirt.

lol
Collarmaniacs Anonymous

User avatar
Libby
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 11502
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:16 am
Location: Vanderwagen, NM
Contact:

Re: T-shirts

Postby Libby » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:02 pm

starrlamia wrote:
Libby wrote:I want my dog to have a shirt that says 'Collarmaniac'.

Or maybe I should have that shirt.

lol
Collarmaniacs Anonymous


Dude, I would wear a hoodie that said that. lol

User avatar
MarMar
Bully Lover 4 Life
Posts: 1114
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:18 am
Location: Sooke, BC

Re: T-shirts

Postby MarMar » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes me too! Want! Collarmaniac I like that :) Or maybe Collarshopaholic??? I want!

User avatar
AllisonPitbullLvr
Moderator
Posts: 7006
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 am
Location: Onscario, Canada

Re: T-shirts

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Libby wrote:
starrlamia wrote:
Libby wrote:I want my dog to have a shirt that says 'Collarmaniac'.

Or maybe I should have that shirt.

lol
Collarmaniacs Anonymous


Dude, I would wear a hoodie that said that. lol


Yes, Libby, yes you should. ;) lol

User avatar
starrlamia
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 7375
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Canada

Re: T-shirts

Postby starrlamia » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:46 pm

AllisonPibbleLvr wrote:
Libby wrote:
starrlamia wrote:
Libby wrote:I want my dog to have a shirt that says 'Collarmaniac'.

Or maybe I should have that shirt.

lol
Collarmaniacs Anonymous


Dude, I would wear a hoodie that said that. lol


Yes, Libby, yes you should. ;) lol

lol

User avatar
Libby
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 11502
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:16 am
Location: Vanderwagen, NM
Contact:

Re: T-shirts

Postby Libby » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Leemealne guys!


roflmao

User avatar
crazykel
Bully Lover 4 Life
Posts: 1007
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:56 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: T-shirts

Postby crazykel » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

OMG you guys are making me LOL! roflmao

mutty
Adolescent Bully
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:34 pm
Location: Everett WA

Re: T-shirts

Postby mutty » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 pm

uhh i'd like one that says .

I have the Lead ....I'm on my Ella's Lead :D .

User avatar
tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: San Marcos,Tx
Contact:

Re: T-shirts

Postby tia_leigha » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 am

mutty wrote:uhh i'd like one that says .

I have the Lead ....I'm on my Ella's Lead :D .



Hahah! Thats awesome!


Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests