VA store SuperPets MOVING SALE!

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

VA store SuperPets MOVING SALE!

Postby PitBull-Lady » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 am

Last night we were at our favorite independently owned fish/pet store to pick up some supplies.
They were one of the few stores that has ever had PitBull books etc. We <3 them!

OMG, they are moving after a ga-jillion years!
The discounts right now are between 25-45% on everything.

If you are looking for good deals on quality products, you should head over there. Last night I picked up a large rope bone for $7 and a Cuz for my dad's dog. I'm going to go Sunday and see how discounted everything is. Depending, I may walk away with enough toys for the idiots for the year! They have 'good' food and toys as well as the best selection on fish, gerbil, ferret, rabbit, cat, bird products. Their in house parrots are too funny!

Midnight Madness Sale Sunday Night 8pm to 12 pm.
DISCOUNTS will be quite AWESOME.
We want you to buy stuff so we do not have to move it.

www.annandalesuperpets.com
4415 John Marr Drive Annandale, Va 22003 / Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm Sunday 11am-6pm

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Re: VA store SuperPets MOVING SALE!

Postby mommy2kane » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 pm

I used to buy kibble there -- I think when I still fed Canidae. I really liked that store! Maybe we'll have to head back and see what they have.

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Putting this in my phone so I don't forget! The girls could use some more toys and treats.

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 pm

If you were thinking about participating in this years SecretSanta, this would be a chance to double your minimum of $50 value get some awesome strong pittie worth toys etc. and really blow the mind of your SecretSanta!!!!!

I really love this store, they have always been a great place to go. Not flashy, but really filled to the hilt with product!

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh and for those of you who have never been there before, Super Pets is on a street behind a few other stores, so look for the PepBoys and you'll find it.

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Ok so I couldn't wait until tomorrow so I took the girls up there and racked up on some crazy deals!!! I have to say tho, the savings I made there will not be enough to make me ever want to shop at their store again after how I was treated by the workers and register attendant. They acted like I had 2 loaded guns as I walked around the store and checked out. My dogs were behaved, on a short leash and didn't even mind the cats and giant birds that attempted to eat them thru their cages as we walked by. If that wasn't enough, almost every person we turned a corner on screamed and looked at me like I was insane...never had an experience like this before at any pet store I've been to.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Yeah, I decided to go too, we stocked up on fish tank stuff that we figured they would not have any of tomorrow.
35% off just can't be beat! ...well maybe it can tomorrow if they really cut prices!

I would not use today as any gauge of their friendliness :)

They have limited AC since the owner decided not to fix what IS broken.
Then when we were there they looked to be about 3 employees short of normal.
The store is a wreck.

I was talking with the owner at the counter said she said that they did more sales today than they have ever done in one day!!!

So, I would say they were tired, overwhelmed and ready for this week to be over.
Really, if you give then a try once they move back to their new location, I think you might be surprised. They are nice people, really they are :))

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:57 pm

We will see...maybe after I cool down from it. If I do I won't ever take the dogs with me. I really can't describe the feeling I have in me right now. People always swoon over the girls and employees are always obsessed with them. The lady that checked us out kept asking about me breeding Lady, when I said numerous times she was spayed and had a false pregnancy recently...plus she is a rescue I got in Dec. Questioned me on her health, weight, etc even after I told her she has lost 35 lbs since I adopted her in Dec. Like I was lying or something. Made it seem like I was a irresponsible BYB pig infront of other customers. I understand them being grumpy because it was hot as hell and there were a ton of people there, but is it really necessary to treat anyone that way?

Well I'm gonna go drink a few in "Hoodbridge" lol and reflect. Maybe I'm over-reacting and some rum will help...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”