PetFlow freebies every month!!!

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
Curly_07

PetFlow freebies every month!!!

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:58 am

Here's the email I just got! Not sure if the copied links will work, so I'll include them shortly. Who doesn't like free monthly gift boxes?!

Hello from PetFlow!

We are extremely excited today, because we're about to make tails wag all over the US. Over 2,000 Spoiled Rotten boxes are being sent out starting today! Each box contains $40 worth of amazing products, from amazing companies that we hand-selected. We spent all month meeting with manufacturers of the yummiest treats, and attempting to tear apart toys to pick ones that should go into our box, and we have picked the absolute best!

Please Click Here to join Spoiled Rotten! (We guarantee that your furball will love it!)

Here are some facts:

- All of the treats are proudly MADE IN THE USA, are holistic and made with the best ingredients you can find. - None of the products in the box are "samples." You get full sizes of everything! - The products are not breed or size-specific, so even if you have a big dog, you can use all of the products. - Each box ships FREE! There are never any shipping charges.

Once you join Spoiled Rotten, you will have a box sent to you on around the 15th of every month. If for some reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel any time, there is no contract. Plus, in your PetFlow account, we'll show you your next 4 upcoming orders, so if you'd like to skip a month, you can always do so.

We also have a cat box ready, and it's going to be shipping in December, just in time for the holidays. If you truly love your little furball, this is the only thing better than a tight snuggle!

Please Click Here to visit the Spoiled Rotten website and join our family of pet lovers!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Curly_07

Re: PetFlow freebies every month!!!

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:59 am

Here's the link!

http://www.PetFlow.com/spoiled?utm_sour ... aign=email

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Postby dogs4jen » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 pm

That's very tempting but for 25 bucks a month, my DH would kill me for sure. lol

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:45 pm

www.pawbox.com does the same thing for $10 a month-if you sign up, tell'em I sent you :) (PM me for my info)

kathak
Newborn Bully

Postby kathak » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:38 pm

But if I pay $25 bucks a month ... its not free anymore. Right?

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Well, I guess it's not all free. I should have probably read the whole email. Stil though, about 50% off is a good deal, right?

kathak
Newborn Bully

Postby kathak » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah it is! 8)

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”