Pit proof toy suggestions needed!

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
Kzlamal
Newborn Bully

Re: Pit proof toy suggestions needed!

Postby Kzlamal » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:57 pm

I decided I'm ordering a goughnut for sure. Ill check out the other things you just mentioned as well, life guarantee sounds good to me lol!

Kzlamal
Newborn Bully

Postby Kzlamal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Mine has eaten rawhides like crackers too since she was little haha

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:02 am

my dogs have destroyed every toy in this thread in a very short amount of time. bully sticks, braided sticks last each dog here not more then 10 minutes tops. I have not found one toy or chew yet that has lived here for a week even. One of My dogs was a tester for a couple stores in my area, (for the so called power chewer toys). well, they took her off the 'tester' list because she destroyed every toy they sent home with us in an absurd amount of time(their words).
I buy toys/chew items and let them rip them apart with no expectations now, saves on my stress level. :tongue:

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Kzlamal wrote:Hey -
As we all are aware there is no such thing as a "Pit proof" toy, they are quite the chewers! Along with other breeds. I need some new ideas for toys to get, I ordered a few online that I looked up and people recommended. However.... they didn't all pass the test haha. The only thing that has stayed intact is the Kong Ball Extreme, my girl loves them. I got the Jolly Pet Romp-n-roll Ball, I received that this past Friday and she has already put holes in the ball and gotten the rope out of it and destroyed. I also got her a Crackle Head Cuz Toy, she wasn't extremely interested in it compared to the ball but the feet of it are ripped off from not much play already. I got her an antler as well, which she loves and it's definitely gotten a dent in it but not completely gone. Anyone have any new ideas for durable toys?? Thanks! :)

KZLAMAL - Great post, especially the part that there is no "pit proof" product. GoughNuts continues focus on safety, value and fun. This forum is filled with great info/great dog owners and it sounds like you have some great info to share. Based on your above descriptions, I would consider the MaXX Stick. Please monitor all toys (it sounds like you do), and if you see red, please take it away and send back to us for a new one. If you have "that" dog you may need the Maxx Ring. Safety safety safety for the dogs that we love. Thank you very much for your post.

Kzlamal
Newborn Bully

Postby Kzlamal » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 am

I'm sorry for not replying as quick as normal, no access to a computer for a little bit. I did go ahead and order the goughnut black ring maxx. I received it yesterday, so far it doesn't seem like she's getting through that any time soon lol! She loves it, and I feel very safe about it. I don't have to worry like usual that she is going to swallow a piece or choke which is great. Thanks for coming up with such an awesome idea for a toy! :thumbsup:

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Kzlamal wrote:I'm sorry for not replying as quick as normal, no access to a computer for a little bit. I did go ahead and order the goughnut black ring maxx. I received it yesterday, so far it doesn't seem like she's getting through that any time soon lol! She loves it, and I feel very safe about it. I don't have to worry like usual that she is going to swallow a piece or choke which is great. Thanks for coming up with such an awesome idea for a toy! :thumbsup:

Woo Hoo! Please monitor the Goughnuts MaXX Ring engineered product. If you ever see red, your dog has compromised the design and it needs to be taken away. You just made an investment in safety and fun. Thanks for your support!

sunnygirl01
Adolescent Bully

Postby sunnygirl01 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:52 pm

I purchased a ring and a stick online about a month ago and Bella LOVES the stick but doesn't show much interest in the ring. We play tug with the stick and then she lays down and chews on the end of it but it shows hardly any marks. I LOVE it! Bella is a DESTROYER and this is one of only two things I have found that she cannot instantly destroy....the other being a Chuck It rubber ball.

sunnygirl01
Adolescent Bully

Postby sunnygirl01 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Now that I have figured out how to post pictures again....here is one of Bella chewing on her Goughnut stick.

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”