Splash dogs....

Discuss Agility, Disc Dog, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure Coursing, Schutzhund, Tracking, Weight Pull, and other Dog Sports here!
Adrianne

Splash dogs....

Postby Adrianne » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:32 pm

I've done dock dogs with Shamoo and in between waves they offer practice times. Do they do the same in Splash dogs or is the only practice the practice at the beginning of the day then waves back to back? I'm debating if we need to be at the event at 8 am or can roll in a bit later after registering for a noon wave. I'm up for being there early but Denis can be difficult to roll, drag, and shove out of bed if he's not going to work. :tongue:

Thanks all!

maximusflys
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Splash dogs....

Postby maximusflys » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 pm

There should be practice in between waves if everything is on schedule. Usually splashdogs has two pools at bigger events to help with the capacity of dogs.

Adrianne

Postby Adrianne » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Well we made it today and yup, plenty of practice. A wonderful event over all. Sloan jumped 20 ft some inches the first jump then a fluke and jumped 7 feet lol and Backup jumped 11 ft then 14.9 ft his second time. We're entered again tomorrow so we'll see how we do. I think a ton of it is about how we throw, hopefully we can figure this out!

rambler72
Bully Ambassador

Postby rambler72 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Dammit I want to live somewhere warm. I would love to get the dogs into dock diving. Here it's ice cracking.....

Return to “Dog Sports”