Please help...we're begging

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
pitbullbluegirl
Newborn Bully

Please help...we're begging

Postby pitbullbluegirl » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Me and my partner have a 5 month old apbt puppy named bruce....last night around 10 he started throwing up every thing in his stomach...now when he go's potty it nothing but liqude....he can't even hold down water. He walks 3 feet and throw up...he won't move unless I make him get up and now I have to carry him out doors....I've worked at a vet and i 'm pretty sure it's parvo...we've tried credit care both me and my partner and my mom and all three got denied we're 18 we're trying everything to get help but we just moved here we got kicked out of my partner's house 2 months ago so we moved to nc with my mom we just got jobs and we both make less then 100 a week we're trying everything and now our roomate is trying to find a vet to work with us but all of them are say they won't do payment plans...I'm asking for help on how to keep him comfortable for the night if we can't get him to a vet till in the morning...We trying every thing to have to keep from putting him down...he's our life I've had pits since I was 10 there the most loyal breed...I don't know what to do with out bruce he's the most lovable dog I've ever had and I feel I'm letting him down by not being able to pay all the costs at the vet...please help

crazy4pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby crazy4pits » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Read this link here it's has a bunch of places listed for financial aid

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=96187

Good luck

MyloveMydog
Newborn Bully

Postby MyloveMydog » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:28 pm

WARNING I am not a vet, and have never claimed to be a vet.

I'm going to post links for parva tea. This recipe will NOT, repeat WILL NOT cure the parvo. It will simply keep the dog hydrated.

http://www.parvobuster.com/parvo-emerge ... recipe.php

Please continue to search for a vet that will except payments.

MyloveMydog
Newborn Bully

Postby MyloveMydog » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:32 pm

I forgot to say you may want to ask your vet about the use of tamiflu. Some people think that it can significatly help.

Return to “Health Issues”