Anyone having any probs with TOTW?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
PittiMama03031
Newborn Bully

Anyone having any probs with TOTW?

Postby PittiMama03031 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Moose has thrown up three times in the past two weeks. I don't know what is causing it. He has gotten into a few other things that might be causing it though. I just wanted to check with and see if anyone knew any probs eitht he food. He's on the pacific stream formula.

mtlu
Addicted to PBF

Postby mtlu » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:58 pm

I feed the Pacific Stream formula. My current bag was bought in August, it's almost empty and we haven't had any issues.

Hope Moose is okay and you can figure out what's happening.

Zexel
Newborn Bully

Postby Zexel » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:37 am

I feed ours TOTW Wetlands formula, and have not had any issues. At first, I was extremely happy with the Wetlands formula, but I'm thinking of changing them to one of their other formulas.

Hammer 4
Newborn Bully

Postby Hammer 4 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:54 pm

I also fed my pup wetlands..and he did toss his cookies sometimes late at night or early in the morning. My guess is that totw digestes so easy that he didn't have anything in his tummy for awhile, and I'm guessing at 5 mos. of age that wasn't good, of course it could have been something else. I did switch him to Merrick BG #2 which he seem to do real good with, now we are weaning him off dry foods to raw and so far, so good! :))

While totw is a good food, as are many some foods just don't agree with some pups, we went through 4 different brands to find the right one.

Return to “Health Issues”