Sorry.

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Robby321
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Sorry.

Postby Robby321 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Sorry PBF I'm trying my best but Icky broke out in a rash agin but this time nothing seems to be helping her get better her belly is so bloody from her itching and her legs are also bloody from her chewing at them I cant even get her to come to me when I call her because she is just itching all day and won't stop. I think the best thing to do is put her to sleep she is even walking funny now her back legs are all wobly probly because her bad joints. :crybaby: I don't know what to do.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm very sorry Robby. You've tried hard with her, and given her lots of time, care, and love. I'm sure she's had a much happier time her life because of what you've done for her.

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I have to agree with Leslie.
I think you should discuss again all options with your vet just to make sure you have done what you can for her.
:hug: Thank you for caring for her. I hope your heart can be eased knowing that she was loved and you tried to help her.

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Leslie H wrote:I'm very sorry Robby. You've tried hard with her, and given her lots of time, care, and love. I'm sure she's had a much happier time her life because of what you've done for her.

I agree too - you've given her love and family, something she did not have before.
I wish her story had a better ending but sometimes they just don't.
:hug:

Jazzy
Pit Bull Princess Pamperer

Postby Jazzy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:48 pm

I can't say anything else that hasn't already been said; so just... :hug:

patty

Postby patty » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Leslie H wrote:I'm very sorry Robby. You've tried hard with her, and given her lots of time, care, and love. I'm sure she's had a much happier time her life because of what you've done for her.

Robby, my very best thoughts are with you and Icky. Bless her heart. Praying with all my might that the vet visit tomorrow will have a positive direction for this special girl. :pray

Robby, you are an Angel for all the love and care you have given Icky. :hug:

EmmasMom
Addicted to PBF

Postby EmmasMom » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Good thoughts to both of you. Whatever decision you make will be the right one for both of you. Good luck with everything.

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:30 pm

i am new to PBF, so i had to look back into older posts to learn about Icky. It seems like she has had a wonderful life with you. I am confident she knows how much you've done for her, and how much you love her. keep us posted.

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Robby I did not read all your threads about Icky so don't kow if you have or have not tried any of this:
did you ever do an eliminnation diet for her ?
have her tested for allergies?
have a holistic vet see/treat her?
Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, it is not enough, or they give up and we cannot help them at that point.
I will keep Icky (and you) in my prayers.

Mya&theSiebenDackels
Addicted to PBF

Postby Mya&theSiebenDackels » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Icky had a very happy life with you and you have given her a lot of attention, love and care.

Good luck with Icky. :hug:

mtlu
Addicted to PBF

Postby mtlu » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Good luck Robby. :hug: You've done so much for her already. I was wondering if you've brought her to different vets to get other opinions? I know that UC Davis isn't that close but it also isn't that far from you – have you tried contacting their vet hospital to see if they have any doctors on their faculty that specialize in skin issues?

Whatever you decide, I do feel that you will do what's best for her and her happiness and quality of life. My heart goes out to you.

Red Chrome

Postby Red Chrome » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:17 am

I'm so sorry to hear this but you tried hard. Poor Icky...

Courtney

Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Nickdawg » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:38 am

I've very sorry Robby, you have tried so hard and given her so much, most importantly love.

:hug: to you at this tough tough time.

Beowulf
Addicted to PBF

Postby Beowulf » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 am

Robby, I'm so sorry that this has happened to you and Icky. No matter what decision you make, know that you have given her a wonderful life. :hug:

julie64
Addicted to PBF

Postby julie64 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:43 am

I have read your previous posts and Icky is blessed to have a owner that cares so much. I am sorry you have to go through this. You and Icky are in my thoughts. :hug:

Return to “Health Issues”