Walking in the COLD questions?????

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
bohica18x
Newborn Bully

Postby bohica18x » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Gotcha..

I know your just trying to look out as is everyone on here. Which I appreciate more than words can say.

This little turd is gonna be loved more than anything. He has a HUGE rubber bin full of stuff me and the wife have been buying for him. It's going to be puppy Christmas morning when we bring him home. Best food that i could find (timberwolf), treats, toys, ropes, beds (yes plural), beautiful crate, collars (again plural), tags, leash, pads, dishes, and much more. Not to mention, he pretty much has his own room in the house. Were setting up the crate and all of his stuff in one of the spare bedrooms.
And besides all of this, he is going to have the best medical care that the vet can give, and will never miss an appointment.

JoeBingo
Addicted to PBF

Postby JoeBingo » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Sounds awesome bohica18x. Just keep a positive attitude, open mind and keep asking question. 8) :thumbsup:

Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby Misskiwi67 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:11 pm

He should not get his first vaccine until 8 weeks of age. If your breeder is giving the first vaccine, its a waste of money and does NOTHING for your puppy at that age. I rarely see vaccines given by veterinarians before 8 weeks of age, and there's a good reason for it.

Most breeders are ready to kick the pups out the door when they're eating solid food. Puppies are hard work, and the sooner they leave the sooner there is money in their pockets.

Waiting until 8 weeks of age is all about SOCIALIZATION, not food, not vaccines. The 8-9 week age is a critical point in time where your puppy learns to communicate with other dogs, and these lessons are best learned from mom and siblings.

Return to “Health Issues”