hello I am trying to find leads on low cost vet near san jos

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

hi patty

Postby wdninjn » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 am

[img]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/wdninjn/ScreenHunter_02Feb202355.jpgIt did not go down today but we are scheduled for tommorrw?today 11am ,heres a pic my friend gary clicked tonight,

wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

Postby wdninjn » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:55 am

sorry no image this $%###@&^im gunnakik a photobukits asssssisiss

wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

Postby wdninjn » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 am

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 pm

I did not see the pic, it said it was removed or deleted?

wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

Postby wdninjn » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm

I didnt delete it I copied and pasted the image url just like the rest of em but no img appeared im gunna kick that dang bucket agin,We just got back from DR Tai and his wife came out and had to xsplain to me that the DR cant do anymore of those type of procedures any more she appologized I said thanx 4 her time .I just got off the phone wit san martin veteranary hospital and booked for next fri afternoon, and come monday im calling uc davis small animal pediatrics trining school they got world class teaching proffessors and all that but its almost all the way to sacratomato about two hrs away , it aint never easy ya know, if it was i woulnt know what to do

patty

Postby patty » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Think I got it fixed

:frown: Sorry to hear about today. How is Rosy doing in general right now?

I must say though you have a great never-give-up attitude, she is a lucky girl.

wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

Postby wdninjn » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:35 pm

howdja dooodat? thank you ,Rosy is scarfin down at the moment,I just gotback from work its just across the street ,when we went across town today she was happy as pie ,she got to get her face in the wind and bark at Sharky the san jose sharks mascot ,when we drove by the game was about to start when we drove by it was good to see her normal again she gets a little better every day.A good friend Dave came by the barbershop to ask about her and I was telling him everything about DR Tai not doing surgery anymore and that I rescheduled at san martin vet hosp. next fri he said if I get mon or tues after 4pm hell drive ands pay the tab nice :peace: :thumbsup: :bowdown:

Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Nickdawg » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 am

way to go working so hard to get Rosy what she needs :thumbsup:
she looks like a sweetie pie :)

Belle*a*rina
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Belle*a*rina » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 am

Have you set up a PayPal account yet? If you have, I bet if you create a post about Rosy needing urgent help in the General section on this forum, I'm pretty sure some people will be able to donate a little. Heck, even if you get $20, it all helps :)

Not too many people read the Health section so there isn't a lot of exposure to veterinary fundraising in here. Posting her story along with your Paypal account info in the General section can't hurt anything. Why not give it a shot?

By the way, how is the beauty doing today? :inlove:

wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

good stuff

Postby wdninjn » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:14 am

I havent had any funds to open a bank account but had hoped to before mon.she is doing great today,I cant say her toys can say as much she trashed them ,thanks for the good advice I had not thought of something like that being allowed on this site but since you bring it up I will give it a shot . Things got wierd over here.over the weekend a guy who isnt allowed here came with three other guys and bum rushed me at the front door and beat down a guest of my host ,I was only able to get hands on one of them it was done as quick as it started that poor guy was knocked out bunch of busted ribs mltpl head contusions broken collar bone and shoulder i had to call 911 and admin 1st aid then they took him off to emerg.next afternoon they send him home and the cops come and take him for warrants $400,000 bail whoa.tonight there is a mini truck went up over the curb and on some nieghbors porch against the front door about 30 yard from where rosy was hit theres cops everywhere ,hows you and yours doin,rosy goes to vet tmmrw at 4:00 and i gotta go find some way ta get $50.oo to pay for it .spent hours last night working on rosy's webpage and it wont let me save the changes tried 4 times all that work man sometimes i dont wanna get out of bed but rosy makes me wanna do good by her shes aces

Return to “Health Issues”