New Food

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
datdude68
Newborn Bully

New Food

Postby datdude68 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi folks I have been feeding Kiki Hills science diet sensitive skin formula since January. I just read a review on it and found out that it is pretty bad. I want to get her on a better food. i am looking at Wellness Core grain free, Natures Variety Instinct and Canidae all life stages. Can anyone give some feed back on these foods. I am pretty health conscious and I want to feed my dog something that is good for her. any feed back would be great.
Thanks

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 am

Hi datdude68, the Introductions forum is only for new members to introduce themselves. Other topics belong in their appropriate forum. For instance, a question about a dog food fits into the Health forum. :thumbsup:

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 am

i feed my dog Natural Balance Alergy formula potato and venison. ive read good things about natures variety, and canidae is meant to be a decent mid-range food. you can go to this link and it will tell you a bit more about foods:

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=23039

Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby Misskiwi67 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:44 pm

If you're on a sensitive stomach formula, then be sure to switch SLOWLY... most of the grain free foods are incredibly rich in comparison the the grainy science diet (which isn't as bad as the reviews, but isn't worth the money)

Return to “Health Issues”