I have an Eddies Wheels Cart to Donate

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

I have an Eddies Wheels Cart to Donate

Postby wdninjn » Tue May 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Some Great People gave an Eddies wheels Dog Cart to Me for Rosy when she was run over .She is in great shape (considering)now and We never even used it .They gave it to us because She was to have sergury on her pelvis but I couldnt come up with $4,000 and She decided to heal up anyway,She's an incredible little Chick.anyways She is 15" at the belly/pelvic region and about 21" at top of her butt and ruffley 10"wide at her backside.,and She is 18"top of withers to the ground and about the same from withers to base of tail.there is about 3"more in heigth adjustment and maybe 7" more in length.If any body from PBF can use this cart I would like to give You all first chances at it b'fore I advertise it anywhere else.I am not asking any money for this cart it was given to us out of Love and it will pass through our hands the same way ,You may have to pay for shipping (im broke)wdninjn@aol.com or wdninjn66@yahoo.com yhoo im or 408 578 8452 Im in san jo cali.

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Tue May 05, 2009 7:43 pm

That is an awesome gesture and I am glad to hear Rosy is healing up!

wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

Postby wdninjn » Tue May 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Thank You Kingsgurl.The Couple who gave it to us are awesome folks and it was their wishes that we pass it on after,if ,we used it .It belonged to their Son's Lab She had hip problems and passed on few yrs ago.Adriane makes Doggy cookies from wheat flour white flour ,and peanut butter wth a lil bit of oil and water, and bakes into lil doggy bones.She sends em overseas for the Service Dog Handlers to give for treats.Needless to say Rosy get's Her fair share of those.Rosy says thanx for thinking of Her and I appreciate it too,She still favors the left leg a bit but has full use of it .It's a full time job keeping Her from overdoing it She thinks she has to have a part in everything.We met the Man that ran Her over again,He saw us taking a walk one night and wanted to meet Her and it was kool,I could see He needed that to see She was Ok Im glad that happened :thumbsup:

patty

Postby patty » Tue May 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Kingsgurl wrote:That is an awesome gesture and I am glad to hear Rosy is healing up!

X2 -- I know you take great care of Rosy!!!

Keep us updated on your lovely girl.

wdninjn
Adolescent Bully

Postby wdninjn » Tue May 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Thank You Patty.We feel the love,gonna take her and My freinds Lab to check out splash Dogs this wknd 8)

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Tue May 05, 2009 11:14 pm

How very kind of you to offer it for free to dogs in need. I don't have I need for it but I wanted to give you kudos for that. :thumbsup:

tanyavv
Newborn Bully

Postby tanyavv » Thu May 07, 2009 8:26 am

If there is a Canine Rebhabilitation centre in your area you could contact them as well. They do alot of work with spinal dogs.
The other potential is to contact vets in your area and see if they know someone in need.
Awesome thing to do! Chain of kindness.
Tanya

Return to “Health Issues”