Back to Diamond Naturals we go.....

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
conansangel
Newborn Bully

yall got me reading

Postby conansangel » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Ok now yall got me reading ingredients again! lol. I drove myself nuts with this same kind of thing a few years ago. Want an affordable food but also don't want crap........kwim? I already looked a timber wolf but at 70.00 a bag..........I don't think I can do that. I think I would be better off feeding that chicken soup for the soul and giving them tun, chicken, milk and yogurt and things of that nature...........at least it is real food.

ohhh I don't know. ugh. A person could go nuts trying to figure all this out.

I called my uncle and he says ( mind you he doesn't have pitts) my dogs eat what I eat. roflmao I said wowo thanks for the help!

Im really looking as tonight is shopping night.

conansangel
Newborn Bully

ok color me wrong

Postby conansangel » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 pm

I just went back to the tiimber wolf web site to look again cuz I got to thinking that maybe I could get one bag of that and one of the diamond naturals. So I was looking and they were out of the Bison but I can get the 16 lb ocean blue, and the lamb and rice with apples and barely 16 lbs. That is for 70 and change...........shipping and all. That actually is cheaper than what I thought I read before. Hmmmm not too bad. I am still gonna get either the chick soup for the pet lovers soul or diamond naturals but if t w is as good as you all say im thinking it will last longer and it won't be that big of an expense............thoughts anyone?

Absolute Peril
Newborn Bully

Postby Absolute Peril » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:40 pm

I will NEVER feed my dog Diamond Naturals again.
I actually found mold in my bag and my pitbull chance almost died. The vet said he is very lucky I caught it and made him vomit in time. He also had diarrhea and a small seizure about an hour after the I made him vomit from the mold. I will never trust it again. I would rather feed my dogs science diet or blue buff.

jlphilli
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby jlphilli » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:41 am

Absolute Peril wrote:I will NEVER feed my dog Diamond Naturals again.
I actually found mold in my bag and my pitbull chance almost died. The vet said he is very lucky I caught it and made him vomit in time. He also had diarrhea and a small seizure about an hour after the I made him vomit from the mold. I will never trust it again. I would rather feed my dogs science diet or blue buff.

I ask again---why did you feed your dog the food if it had mold in it?

tiva
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby tiva » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:43 am

She saw the mold after she fed the dogs.

Absolute Peril
Newborn Bully

Postby Absolute Peril » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:30 pm

jlphilli wrote:
Absolute Peril wrote:I will NEVER feed my dog Diamond Naturals again.

I ask again---why did you feed your dog the food if it had mold in it?

Lol, It was in the bottom of the bag. I decided to feed him and then dump the bag and I found it at the bottom and then flipped. I don't know if it was the company or the Menards I got it from but just a warning.

jlphilli
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Back to Diamond Naturals we go.....

Postby jlphilli » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 am

OK, I was about to say.....lol

Return to “Health Issues”