Liquid band-aid?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Re: Liquid band-aid?

Postby BigBadPibbul » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:06 pm

I wouldn't use super glue for everything every time but IF there is a cut that needs to be closed and the vet is far away or closed super glue even over the counter is a better option than leaving it to keep bleeding or get filled with debris.
For our dogs it's always going to be an emergency use only kind of thing that is pulled out under the worst conditions.
As for us.... well lets just say some stupid humans never do learn to be careful with sharp items and we're pretty high on the list.
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby Allie » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:41 pm

I keep VetBond on hand in the doggie first aid kit.
Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby BigBadPibbul » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:53 am

Allie wrote:I keep VetBond on hand in the doggie first aid kit.

You can buy the vet grade stuff!? Do you have to get it from the vet or do they sell it other places? I'd love to replace the tube of crazy glue i've got in my emergency pack!
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby Allie » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 pm

BigBadPibbul wrote:

You can buy the vet grade stuff!? Do you have to get it from the vet or do they sell it other places? I'd love to replace the tube of crazy glue i've got in my emergency pack!

I don't see why your vet wouldn't sell you some (it is expensive, but I've tried it and it works well and doesn't hurt). I believe you can also buy it online too. :thumbsup:
Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby BigBadPibbul » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:14 am

Allie wrote:
BigBadPibbul wrote:

I don't see why your vet wouldn't sell you some (it is expensive, but I've tried it and it works well and doesn't hurt). I believe you can also buy it online too. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna have to look for some when i get a chance, I'd rather use that for emergency pooper patching than the cheap junk you get at wallyworld.
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Previous

Return to Health Issues