Update on Honeys Eyes

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Update on Honeys Eyes

Postby jmann4 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:44 pm

Well, it's been quite awhile since I last posted about Honey and her eye problems. I'm glad to report she is doing much better with a daily regimen of medicine.

The only thing I fear is I'll have to keep giving her the medicine for the rest of her life. I really hope that won't be the case. I can tell she can see much better. She bites her tug more than my fingers when we play :)

She's also chasing balls and throw toys that she couldn't see very well before. Now she plays fetch with energy and she enjoys it.

I have to go back in May for another check up and I guess they'll tell me whether or not I have to keep up the meds or not.

Anyway, thanks to those who have asked about her and for all the great advice. It's helped a lot.
jmann4

Postby moto1320 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:49 pm

Good to hear! :thumbsup: I' assuming the meds were for the infection and tear duct. What happened with the cataracts, were they just mild enough to wait on?
moto1320
Regulator

Postby jmann4 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:23 pm

They said the cataracts will not be a problem. They are deep in her eyes and shouldn't bother her at all.
jmann4

Postby CinderDee » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:59 am

You're clairvoyant. :wow I was thinking about Honey's eyes last night and was going to post to you tonight and ask for an update.

I'm very happy that she's better. :thumbsup:

Dee
CinderDee
Bully Ambassador

Postby jmann4 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:59 am

Thanks for the thoughts.
jmann4

Postby rosanneandkaya » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:42 pm

hi there
BRILL TO HEAR SHE IS DOING BETTER!!!!!!! :peace:
rosanneandkaya
Newborn Bully