Arlee (foster)

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
mpetva2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Arlee (foster)

Postby mpetva2 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:18 am

Any updates on the lump?

squid
Addicted to PBF

Postby squid » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm

It was removed a last week,found out yesterday it's cancer, they are running test on the rest of her to make sure nothing has spread. If it has then she'll be undergoing treatment.. It went from a 5cm lump to a 7cm lump in the time we where in hospital, The only reason we found out is because my sister called the rescue and then us. Thankful the vet got her in right away after the being told the size has increased & it went hard. Annoying part is since she's come out her rash is 100x worse over her skin and we can't give her a bath at the moment because her stitches & i can't drive because the c section so i have to wait for josh to come home today to pick up her pills because she ran out last night.

mpetva2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby mpetva2 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 pm

squid wrote:It was removed a last week,found out yesterday it's cancer, they are running test on the rest of her to make sure nothing has spread. If it has then she'll be undergoing treatment.. It went from a 5cm lump to a 7cm lump in the time we where in hospital, The only reason we found out is because my sister called the rescue and then us. Thankful the vet got her in right away after the being told the size has increased & it went hard. Annoying part is since she's come out her rash is 100x worse over her skin and we can't give her a bath at the moment because her stitches & i can't drive because the c section so i have to wait for josh to come home today to pick up her pills because she ran out last night.

Wow, I would have never thought cancer with her only being 7-8 months old... did you find out what kind of cancer?

Sending lot of good wishes and healing thoughts to Arlee! I hope her skin problems will improve and that she beats this sob called cancer! My Ducati got Adenocarcinoma at when he just turned 6 and I thought this was way to young. Please, please keep us updated on how she is doing and please, please take care of yourself also!
Are you fostering her?

Love & Hugs to all of you,
Karen

squid
Addicted to PBF

Postby squid » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:35 pm

mpetva2 wrote:
squid wrote:It was removed a last week,found out yesterday it's cancer, they are running test on the rest of her to make sure nothing has spread. If it has then she'll be undergoing treatment.. It went from a 5cm lump to a 7cm lump in the time we where in hospital, The only reason we found out is because my sister called the rescue and then us. Thankful the vet got her in right away after the being told the size has increased & it went hard. Annoying part is since she's come out her rash is 100x worse over her skin and we can't give her a bath at the moment because her stitches & i can't drive because the c section so i have to wait for josh to come home today to pick up her pills because she ran out last night.

Wow, I would have never thought cancer with her only being 7-8 months old... did you find out what kind of cancer?

Sending lot of good wishes and healing thoughts to Arlee! I hope her skin problems will improve and that she beats this sob called cancer! My Ducati got Adenocarcinoma at when he just turned 6 and I thought this was way to young. Please, please keep us updated on how she is doing and please, please take care of yourself also!
Are you fostering her?

Love & Hugs to all of you,
Karen

Haven't been told what type of cancer, she's going back into the vet tonight so i can be 100% updated on her health and how we can help her, she's currently a foster but we're thinking of keeping her because she's had over 10 families meet here and each one walked away once they found out they had to pay for tablets for her skin. I don't mind having her around she is very relaxed and calm, gets bored now and again. I'll keep you updated on her healthy. I really hope she heals soon she's extremely young, But she's clearly a BYB pup and got the worse end of the stick. :sad:

Return to “Health Issues”