Sneezing and sniffling BUT..

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
yaegersnewfamily
Adolescent Bully

Sneezing and sniffling BUT..

Postby yaegersnewfamily » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 am

Yaeger has been sneezing/sniffling for the past day but he has no other symptoms. No watery eyes, no scratching, no back sneezing, no pawing at his nose. Just plain sniffling and the occasional (but more frequent than usual) sneeze. Nothing in his environment has changed as far as our perfumes/colognes/laundry detergents or cleaning supplies.. not even shampoo. He hasn't gotten any new toys or blankets in the past day that this has been going on.

I left yesterday for a family get together, maybe four hours max and came home to him in his kennel. We then took him out for a short walk to go potty. As my SO and I were sitting on the couch reading we heard him sniffling and sneezing and wondered when that had started. I don't know if it was before or after the walk and I just didn't notice?

Seasonal allergies maybe? Is it time for a vet visit or are there any home remedies (i.e steam bath, etc.) than can be tried before we head in?

Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Re: Sneezing and sniffling BUT..

Postby Misskiwi67 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 am

Meh, if its not affecting his quality of life, I'd just watch and see...

yaegersnewfamily
Adolescent Bully

Re: Sneezing and sniffling BUT..

Postby yaegersnewfamily » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:28 am

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Just gonna keep a close watch on him over the next few days to make sure he's fine. He's eating okay, playing the same and sleeping the same.. doesn't seem to be affecting him at all. We'll see!

Return to “Health Issues”