I did speak with the vet yesterday.
He's going out of town this Saturday and I decided to wait until he gets back. I've set the appointment for the 28th to have it removed.
He's pretty confident that its a fatty tumor, but I really don't care I just want it gone.
Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests