By Nature Salmon, Ocean Fish & Yogurt Dry Dog Food

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
star_frances
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: By Nature Salmon, Ocean Fish & Yogurt Dry Dog Food

Postby star_frances » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Imanis_mommi wrote:Never Mind, I googled it! Taste of the wild. Seems really good! Is it pricey?

I get a 30# bag for $39.99 from Tractor Supply. It's by far the best value for a high quality food, in my opinion. My dogs (30# high energy girl and 52# low energy girl) both keep a good weight at 2 cups of TOTW a day - one cup in the morning, one in the evening. You'd have to experiment and see what amount worked best for your dog.

Imanis_mommi
Adolescent Bully

Re: By Nature Salmon, Ocean Fish & Yogurt Dry Dog Food

Postby Imanis_mommi » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:31 pm

star_frances wrote:
Imanis_mommi wrote:Never Mind, I googled it! Taste of the wild. Seems really good! Is it pricey?

I get a 30# bag for $39.99 from Tractor Supply. It's by far the best value for a high quality food, in my opinion. My dogs (30# high energy girl and 52# low energy girl) both keep a good weight at 2 cups of TOTW a day - one cup in the morning, one in the evening. You'd have to experiment and see what amount worked best for your dog.

Awesome! I picked up a bag last night. My girl seems to love it. I fed her a cup n a half last night and a cup and a half this morning (mixed with the old stuff)

Return to “Health Issues”