petflow food ordering company

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

petflow food ordering company

Postby Misskiwi67 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 am

Hey everyone,

In one of the veterinary newsletters there was an article on a food ordering/delivery company called petflow. It sets up a regular delivery schedules to refill orders of pet food on a monthly basis, with free shipping on orders over $60.

Anyone have any opinions on this company, experiences, prices???

Thanks!
Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Re: petflow food ordering company

Postby FBODGRL » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 pm

http://www.petflow.com/invite/uu4952810

That's my link to refer people. I posted in equipment and a couple threads in this section. I have been using them for several months for my cats food. Use FBFANS code for free shipping on orders over $49. They often have free shipping codes in pet magazines (modern dog, cat fancy, etc.)

I have had zero problems with them and it is very convenient. After you set up your delivery they email you before they ship it out the next time to see if you need to add or take anything off. If you don't respond it just sends what you had in the order already. Prices are cheaper than I pay at the cheapest store I can find in my area and it comes right to my door.
FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Postby heartbullies » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:58 am

I started using it a couple months ago. Only complaint is their website isn't so great and can be a PITA or slightly baffling if you want to change an order. I have had zero problems, have successfully switched the delivery schedule and changed up the products, even with the $4 shipping the price is the same or less than the store, but with better product selection plus it comes right to my door. :)

Sent from my ATRIX using Tapatalk
heartbullies
Regulator

Postby FBODGRL » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 pm

:thumbsup:

Yeah it took me a bit to figure out the add or cancel stuff on the orders too.
FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Return to Health Issues