Update on Beau's eating!!!

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Update on Beau's eating!!!

Postby Muttkip » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:54 pm

The cranky old bastard is eating again and is just fine!!! I had to change up his food a bit and it was just him simply being sick of the kibble. I now mix in a 1/2 cup of water, 1/2 cup of Dog Chow, 1/2 of CDLS and a spoonful of wet dog food mix it up and he's eating again and actually woofing it down. And well Takoda is loving the new process too!! When this bag of Dog Chow is through, I'll be making it the same as that but without the Dog Chow. Just thought every one would like to know!!

Also is it weird that since I started doing this, his poop has gotten much firmer and smaller and he's much more shiney?
Muttkip
Matured Bully

Re: Update on Beau's eating!!!

Postby star_frances » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Muttkip wrote:The cranky old bastard is eating again and is just fine!!! I had to change up his food a bit and it was just him simply being sick of the kibble. I now mix in a 1/2 cup of water, 1/2 cup of Dog Chow, 1/2 of CDLS and a spoonful of wet dog food mix it up and he's eating again and actually woofing it down. And well Takoda is loving the new process too!! When this bag of Dog Chow is through, I'll be making it the same as that but without the Dog Chow. Just thought every one would like to know!!

Also is it weird that since I started doing this, his poop has gotten much firmer and smaller and he's much more shiney?

Maybe it just agrees with him better. Every dog is different and they don't all thrive on the same thing. Glad he is eating.
star_frances
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Health Issues