Sneaky's latest ordeal

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF

Re: Sneaky's latest ordeal

Postby tia_leigha » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha! Wyatt! So mean!! I am SO thrilled that I am not the only one with a "bad azz" kitty. He picks on Dozer so much. He does the exact same thing! He bites him on his butt- especially when Dozer has his face in his toy box and doesn't see him coming. He will also hide around corners and wait for the dogs to walk by for a surprise ninja attack!

The dogs have wrestled with him since he was a kitten, and now he is big enough to get them back. I will have to get a video of my rude orange cat. His name is Stewie, but he is never called by his name. We call him Doh Doh Kitty.

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 am

So happy to hear it is not cancer. I hope the cause will be found and Ms. Sneaky will be A-OK.

HappyPuppy
Addicted to PBF

Postby HappyPuppy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:36 am

OMG, Wyatt!!! He looked so sweet and innocent thru the window. That's encouraging that it didn't come back glowing as the "C" word...!!!

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:53 am

Vin, the vet does not feel that a fungus only is responsible for her condition either. He just saw her and he is waiting for the dermatologist to call him back.her toe looks more swollen and irritated than yesterday. i have to go to work and she will stay here since they don't know what they are going to do yet

lilangel
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby lilangel » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 am

:( I hope they can figure it out soon.

dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Postby dogs4jen » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 am

X2. I don't suppose something like a foxtail or other foreign body could have caused the lesion, and let in the fungus? I sure hope they figure it out, hang in there Sneaky.

Peneloki
Bully Ambassador

Postby Peneloki » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm

:pray Come on Sneaky! Heal up fast! :pray

leila.quinn.82
Newborn Bully

Postby leila.quinn.82 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm

I hope this gets cleared up soon, she seems a LOT like my special crack head boy :inlove:

dot
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby dot » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:13 pm

I love Wyatt!! I'm glad there's a cat out there who's a bigger jerk than Tango. lol

Odnarb

Postby Odnarb » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Dear Sneaky,

Quit giving your mom fits. She's had to deal with enough lately.

Sincerely,
Me

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 pm

I'll send the message to Sneaky, Aimee :)

She is still at the vet's, awaiting for an order of a powerful anti fungal drug that should come in over night. It is Fluconazole, if I got that right, and a bottle of 30 pills is $ 245 at the vet.I can get it on line for much less, pending vet authorization, but she needs to be started on meds immediately so I did not have other option but to ask the vet tech to order it. I can get Ketaconazole easily on base, but the vet and dermatologist don't feel it is enough. Dr. Anderson is not positive that we can save that toe but if she has to loose it to be better that is fine with me.He is also requesting a special testing done on her biopsy,on top of what came back already, because he finds her condition to be worrisome and we need more information. I should be able to go pick her up tomorrow evening, after work.

Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby Misskiwi67 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:36 pm

What type of fungus are they suspicious of?

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Misskiwi67 wrote:What type of fungus are they suspicious of?

When I dropped her off this morning they took her to the back immediately and I had to rush back to work. The clinic is over an hour from where I live so I could not hang out there as much as I would have liked. I have not had the chance to see the written results of the biopsy yet.They are waiting on another to come back as well.Will get a copy of the results tomorrow.

HappyPuppy
Addicted to PBF

Postby HappyPuppy » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:34 am

This is like a soap opera - I keep checking in hoping that the villain (toe fungus/infection) is had been killed but alas, he is still alive to come back another day.... Thinking of you guys and sending telekinetic deathwaves. I hope her toe can be saved.

dot
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby dot » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 pm

HappyPuppy wrote:This is like a soap opera - I keep checking in hoping that the villain (toe fungus/infection) is had been killed but alas, he is still alive to come back another day.... Thinking of you guys and sending telekinetic deathwaves. I hope her toe can be saved.

If you see this on the Bold and the Beautiful next week, you need to get compensation. :)

I hope the darn fungus goes away and doesn't spread. Although, it may slow her down if she's missing a toe. :twisted:

Return to “Health Issues”