NZymes For Sale

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

NZymes For Sale

Postby Cherry » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 am

Well, Cherry has been on NZymes the past 4 months and unfortunately, it isn't working for her. The best option for her is long term Cephalexin and the occasional Temeril P, and NZymes can't work efficiently while she's on the meds. But, it is a good product and people have had amazing results with it. I just happen to have a dog that doesn't respond to anything but meds. :/ That and I don't think the problem is yeast. Her problem is actual allergies and the inability to fight off secondary skin infections. (mainly staph, not yeast) We are continuing to give her immune boosting supplements but we can get those at Walgreens, we don't need the NZymes.

I know some of y'all were talking about trying it with your yeasty dogs and it is VERY pricy for something that may not work so I figured I'd put it for sale on here instead of messing with trying to get a refund from them.

Brand new from NZyme's website, these are the costs and info:
http://www.nzymes.com/store/pc/viewprd. ... ct=8&atc=1
http://www.nzymes.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=3

BacPak Plus: $27.50 + shipping
Sprouted Granules: $43.00 + shipping
($12.35 shipping for both)

The Sprouted Granules I have is half full. Cherry was getting double the dose for 3 months and a regular dose for 1 and it's lasted a loooong time. You would have at least 5 months of it, if you did double the 1st month like normal dogs need then normal dose the rest of the time.

The BacPak Plus is still almost full and would last a year, according to the website's instructions for dosing. You don't start giving this for 6 weeks (if I remember correctly)

You'll get all the instructions on dosing and information on the right food, treats and treatments for the process.

I'm asking $40 obo for both shipped(priority) to the US or Canada.
Cherry
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: NZymes For Sale

Postby Cherry » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:10 am

Cherry
Bully Lover 4 Life

Return to Health Issues