Ugh!

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Ugh!

Postby Libby » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Ugh!

I'm hoping this is (yet again) paranoia, but I'm getting pretty worn out from all my worrying.

Kitty has been throwing up. She was fine this morning, but we came home for a couple hours then went back to town. I took them to the park, and she started to eat a whole bunch of grass...not really abnormal, but the way she was just mowing it down was strange and seemed wrong.

Fast forward, we get home and I feed the puppies. Fourty minutes later Kitty vomits. I thought maybe she just ate too fast, so I wait a little while, then I scatter half the amount I usually feed on the floor. She eats it up, not too fast, and seems happy.

Fourty minutes later, she vomits it up.

I'm worried she has a blockage, maybe? She is acting like she is starved, her poop earlier this evening was solid and healthy, and otherwise she seems ok.
Libby
Addicted to PBF

Re: Ugh!

Postby GoingPostal » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:20 pm

I hope it's just a little bug and nothing worse, feel better Kitty. I can't even imagine how paranoid you must be over everything the dogs do these days, you need a break! Has she gotten into anything you've noticed?
GoingPostal
Forum Junky

Re: Ugh!

Postby turtle » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Poor Kitty... The grass could have upset her stomach. And sometimes puppies just throw up. If she is acting normally, I'd try not to worry too much.

Maybe give her a little cooked chicken and rice, that is pretty bland. Hope she feels better.
turtle
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Health Issues