Good Lord, anything else at this time?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Re: Good Lord, anything else at this time?

Postby BabyReba » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:34 pm

if you do set up an auction, i have a couple of ella's leads that are in great condition that i could sell as a lot ...
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby Cat24 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:50 pm

I donated a bit through paypal, I hope things work out Red.
Cat24
Adolescent Bully

Postby pipersmom » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 pm

MissKitty wrote:Would you like me to start a silent auction Val? I have at least a new Ruff Wear pack, collars and other dog stuff I would be more than happy to donate.

I have some leather collarmania collars that do not fit Piper any more that I would be willing to donate as well. Each have only been worn once.
pipersmom
Adolescent Bully

Postby Brianna&Bubba. » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Im holding back tears and my heart is now mending after the thought that she wouldnt be with us anymore. Im so happy to hear that she has another chance. I just have one thought.

It does not matter to me if within the next year or even within a day after this surgery, you decided it was right to put her down. It is impossible to waste money on this beautiful girl. Every second of her life is worth millions of dollars to me. She is so happy with you, even with a cast on and some pain. You've given this girl such happiness and you can see it in the pictures and in the videos. That happiness that you bring her, is absolutely PRICELESS. And you, are beyond strong. I swear you must be superwoman after going through such pain and heartbreak in just the past year. I can not believe you have the will to fight after all of it.. Im amazed by your strength and Im so happy for Zoey that she is with someone like you. A one in a billion.
Brianna&Bubba.
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Kingsgurl » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 pm

I'll donate a collar for auction as well
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 pm

I'm interested in the Ellas leads!!!

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby PitBull-Lady » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Taffys_Angel wrote:If it weren't for "last chances" I wouldn't have my dog. ...

Yup, me too.

PayPal sent.
PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby turtle » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:39 pm

NewOrleansSaint wrote:I've been M.I.A. from the forum for a while and have no idea who Zoey is :oops: . . . but I just sent a small contribution via Paypal. Val, I'm sorry it couldn't be more, but hopefully everyone's contributions will add up quickly.

Here is the original thread about Zoey and how she was dumped by her owners and was taken in as a foster by Val --

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=150954

Putting some things up for bids is a great idea! I'd be interested in an Ella's Lead and I have a big leather collar and a leather harness I can donate.
turtle
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Patsy is Friday for me and you can count me in for a donation too. Things are tight here with my own fosters but I've rarely donated to a better cause.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby MissKitty » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm

To those that are willing to donate for our silent auction, please PM me your item(s) with a description, base price and pictures loaded onto a Flickr/Photobucket or a similar site (if you have pictures).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to handle shipping costs and how to keep track of who has paid/donated?
MissKitty
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby TrainTrax » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I will donate next Friday for pay day. I have also asked for my secret santa to NOT send my dogs anything. I asked for whatever money they were going to spend on my dogs to be sent to Val. She deserves it so much more. If my dogs are a few stuffies short on Christmas and it means another rescue dog gets to live, they will understand.

I have a few designer purses that I never use anymore. Not really dog related but meh, ladies are always looking for new purses lol. I'll take pictures tomorrow. I will ask check around to see what else I can donate. I might have a collar mania collar laying around. I'll also pay shipping fees, so no worries on that.
TrainTrax
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 pm

I unfortunately have to renege on the item I was putting up for sale. I checked it out last night and it's completely tarnished. I'm pretty disappointed, I'd already decided I didn't like it for myself but I was hoping someone could enjoy it. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix it to a point o being wearable?
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Good Lord, anything else at this time?

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:02 pm

http://www.thepitbullprincess.com/pelopitbunes.html
^^^This is what it is supposed to look like.
And here are some pictures:
ImageImage
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby AmberD » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 pm

I sent a little via PayPal. I hope this works out for Zoey, and I am so glad she has Val to give her all the opportunities she's been given. Even if she'd been euthanized as planned today, she's had more in this short time than most dogs (especially pit bulls) could ever hope to have, and she would have died a happy and loved dog. That said, I am so happy to come home from work, expecting a memorial (because I didn't look at this thread yesterday I guess), and finding this. I'd like to say PBF never ceases to amaze me, but I guess that's not true. This place has proven the most generous, loving place so many times, I fully expected this to happen (if, indeed, Val decided it was an option). This place rocks :peace:
AmberD
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Cat24 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm

jamielvsaustin wrote:I unfortunately have to renege on the item I was putting up for sale. I checked it out last night and it's completely tarnished. I'm pretty disappointed, I'd already decided I didn't like it for myself but I was hoping someone could enjoy it. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix it to a point o being wearable?

braso or silvo are great for fixing tarnished metal. you can usually pick either up at a hardware store or dollar store depending on where you are.
Cat24
Adolescent Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Health Issues