K9 Kraving is made
in Baltimore, MD. Since hearing the praises of Amie & Baby Reba I have been on the lookout. Finally in my area we stared getting some food and treats
After yesterday I was thinking about all the treats
I feed and how only the ones that don't have labels, aka 'dried meat bits', are the ones I take for granted. So I e-mailed K-9 Kraving at like 9:00 PM yesterday. When I went in to my e-mail THIS MORNING at 7:00 AM I already had an answer. I took out some of our exchange, but as copied, this is what they said. I also replied back and told her how impressed I was that all ingredients are from North America (WOOT!)
They have Youtube videos to watch too.
Link to purchase> http://www.k-9kraving.com/pages/purchasing.html
Good morning and thank you for choosing K-9 Kraving.
We DO pride ourselves immensely on using products from the US
Below is the summary of where our ingredients for K-9 Kraving food & treats
· Beef – Baltimore, MD
· Chicken – Pennsylvania
· Duck – (two locations) Indiana & Pennsylvania
· Turkey – Pennsylvania
· Elk (frozen) – Canada(federally regulated farm-raised)
· Elk Antlers – Montana (naturally shed)
· Whole Mackerel – Canada (ethoxyquin free)
· Sweet Pot., Broccoli, Carrots – in-season Mid-Atlantic/Local --- off season California
· Supplement Mix – Trowe Nutrition (US
Thank you for asking.
Boesl Packing / K-9 Kraving - National Sales & Marketing
E - firstname.lastname@example.org
W - www.k-9kraving.com