Post neuter pic (Caution?)

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Re: Post neuter pic (Caution?)

Postby PitBull-Lady » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:13 pm

For preventing suture licking, I'm a fan of the inflatable blue rings instead of cones. Jasmine and Amnesty both had balance issues with the cone and the inflatable she does much better with, can get on/off the couch without face planting etc.
The only thing that really helps to have on hand is a snap buckle type collar to put on the inside of the collar. Once you see it, you'll understand why and how it stays on. We were pleasantly surprised by it.

This kind of says it best>> "The inflatable collar provides unique, cushioned comfort and allows your pet to maintain full visibility, which only speeds their adaptability to the recovery collar. True to Kong durability, the tough, washable collar material is scratch and bite resistant, and it won't mark or scrape walls, furniture or other objects."
PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby Murfins » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

I'm a huge fan of the Kong Clouds too.
Murfins
Addicted to PBF

Postby AbbyGirl352 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:27 am

Sorry for the late reply. I just stuck with a t-shirt tied around him and he did fine. His stitches will be coming out tomorrow. They are cutting into his skin and causing more issues, so a few extra days on crate rest and being on leash in his own back yard. The redness is nearly gone and the poor boy can now sit down propperly.
AbbyGirl352
Super Bully

Previous

Return to Health Issues