Nutri Source = Poop City

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Nutri Source = Poop City

Postby heartbullies » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 am

I switched Booker from TOTW to Nutri Source a little while ago and everything seems the same for him EXCEPT he is pooping a ton. Huge poops and one or two per day more than usual. I had this same issue when I wanted to save $$ and started feeding Nature's Domain, but I thought the filler ratio of Nutri Source was more in line with TOTW.

Anyone else noticing this?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
heartbullies
Regulator

Re: Nutri Source = Poop City

Postby Misskiwi67 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:15 pm

My dogs had smaller poops on TOTW than they did with many other "super-premium" diets, smaller than any other diet I've fed really...
Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby heartbullies » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Interesting.

He used to eat NB LID and CA Natural and I don't necessarily remember all this poop but maybe I've just conveniently forgotten.

There's just so much excrement in my life already, normally B doesn't contribute much but I guess all things change. Haha.

heartbullies
Regulator

Postby Youaremysuicide » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:22 pm

I had Hiro on that for a short time, and she had the same thing. She usually poops twice a day, but on that food she was going like 4 or5 times a day. I'm currently switching her off of it now. I didn't like the food at all, and I looked it up on dogfoodadvisor.com and it apparently has a below average amount of meat in it. I got it in the first place because it didn't have potatoes, but I'd rather take the gas she gets on natures variety instinct than keep her on that food. Lol. I am switching her to evo herring and salmon right now so we'll see how that goes.
Youaremysuicide
Newborn Bully

Postby heartbullies » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:52 am

http://www.nutrisourcedogfood.com/nutri ... gf_seafood

This is the one. Seems like the poops aren't nearly as ridiculous anymore, or I got used to them? Most amazingly-- Booker's feet look great! Knock on wood but his sores/cysts are GONE. We're through a couple bags of this food and it seems to agree well with him.

heartbullies
Regulator

Return to Health Issues