AllisonPibbleLvr wrote:I'd go with tablets since she is more likely to lick off the cream.
Reno has allergies but never had anything like this. That's why I kind of freaked out
I spoke to my aunt who's English Bulldog has severe allergies and she said he gets stuff like this. She said her vet told her to clean it and put triple antibiotic cream on it. I'll pick up some benadryl and the triple antibiotic cream and see how it goes. If it doesn'tlook better by Friday I'm bringing her to the vet. Thanks for the help.