Feeding RAW + dog pad question

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Feeding RAW + dog pad question

Postby foogs » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:37 am

I was wondering if anyone on here could provide me with any "go to" links that people may use when doing some research/referring people to info on feeding their dogs a raw diet? I've done a search on this and other forums, and done a whole lot of reading, and I've come to notice that there are a lot of different ways to do this.

Any help would be appreciated, I am going to make the switch from home cooked meals with some occasional premium grain free dog kibble to a very strict diet. I'm basically trying to cut a few kilograms on my bitch so that I don't over heat her as it is warming up a lot over here.

I am in Australia so if there are any other aussies working their dogs (sledding, weightpull etc) that might have some usefull info i'd appreciate it.

Also, on a related but a bit of a different topic... does anyone here use booties to run their dogs in summer? I find my bitch our does herself on the hard stuff and sometimes tares her pads. Is it ok to use booties, she wont get too hot? Or should I just try to be more mindful?

Thanks for your help :) :thumbsup:
foogs
Newborn Bully

Re: Feeding RAW + dog pad question

Postby El_EmDubya » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Read the BARF 101 sticky.
El_EmDubya
Bully Lover 4 Life

Return to Health Issues