Does your pit...

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Does your pit...

Postby Boscoe13 » Sat May 01, 2004 4:32 pm

After reading the "Eye Boogers" and the "My Pit Bull likes boogers" threads, i got thinking about what my pit does that's gross........

when he farts he can clear out any room....does ur pit fart? 'cause my can really knock me over with his.....
is this normal does it have something to do with his food?

thats about as gross as hes gets oh yeah sometimes he get in the cat litter and he also likes to lick my cats butt :yucky:
Boscoe13

Postby yuk237 » Sat May 01, 2004 6:38 pm

My puppy who is about 10 weeks can clear a room to. I was wondering the same thing. Every once and while when he is in the car with us he farts and we are basically hanging out the windows. I will be interested to see if this is normal or something I am feeding him wrong... :\
yuk237

Postby Boo439 » Sat May 01, 2004 6:43 pm

Bullies are notorious for gas!! Mine sure know how to clear out a HOUSE!
Boo439

Postby Boscoe13 » Sat May 01, 2004 6:51 pm

yeah since the first day we got him it was a 3 hour drive from our house...he kept farting! I'm glad to hear he's not the only one.
Boscoe13

Postby concreterose » Sat May 01, 2004 7:51 pm

My pit bulls don't have bad gas anymore since I switched their food.
concreterose
Regulator

Postby elegy » Sat May 01, 2004 9:08 pm

hahaha only post bully-stick. it kills me when she farts audibly and then turns around and looks at her butt, like it just betrayed her. lol
elegy
Bully Ambassador

Postby moto1320 » Sat May 01, 2004 10:15 pm

elegy wrote:hahaha only post bully-stick. it kills me when she farts audibly and then turns around and looks at her butt, like it just betrayed her. lol

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Daisy does the same thing. Her food switch made this a minimum though.
moto1320
Regulator

Postby damienApbt » Sat May 01, 2004 10:35 pm

whenever rod lets one loose he could care less. but if its a loud one he looks at me out of the corner of his eye as if to say "did i do something wrong?"
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby Ruby » Wed May 05, 2004 9:05 am

Diva's were worse when she was a pup but they can still be horrible. She actually farts out loud. We hear it and my bf and I look at each other like "it wasn't me" and Diva just has this look on her face like "oh, was that me. I didn't think you'd notice." roflmao
Ruby

Postby mnp13 » Wed May 05, 2004 9:08 am

Ruby will fart and then leave the room or give you 'the look' like you were the one who did it. What's really funny is when she farts while sleeping curled up in a ball, she wakes herself up (nothing could sleep through the stench)

Connor is another issue all together though. All I can say is *gag*

Michelle
mnp13

Postby Boo439 » Wed May 05, 2004 9:22 am

Toda only farts when he is in a deep sleep. Sadie, on the other hand, doesn't leave the room or look at me. She looks ather booty-hole and is like "what the hell just happened back there, that was not right."
Boo439

Postby raebo » Wed May 05, 2004 10:16 am

Wow. My old guy Rico used to do the 'twist around, what just happened there?" thing too. He and I spent a lot of time on the couch together and if I happened to let one go (accidently of course :tongue: ), he would check his bum to rule it out, give me a dirty look and get up off the couch. Cheeky bugger!!

Even though we feed Finnegan Wellness which is supposed to be good, she still has wicked farts. Very nasty.

Do anybody's dog get the hiccups? When Finnegan gets them, their frequency is so fast it makes me laugh, even though I feel sorry for her.

Rae
raebo
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby cisom » Wed May 05, 2004 10:35 am

Liesel's farts are lethal. Rotts are also nototious for gas, so I've got a double whamy. We started giving her a big tablespoon or so of plain yogurt with her food and it seems to help.
cisom
Matured Bully

Postby CinderDee » Wed May 05, 2004 10:15 pm

My dog never had gas until recently when I switched to a food with venison.

I think he surprised himself when he let one go the other night. It was loud and he jumped and kept looking behind him. He couldn't figure out where the noise came from. roflmao
CinderDee
Bully Ambassador

Postby barbponys » Fri May 07, 2004 10:49 am

My girl doesn't have gas now. I switched her food and it disappeared. My boxers had horrid gas that would clear a room in seconds till I switched them as well. They would very occasionally let one rip but it was no where near as noxious.

My pug is another story. He will invariably get into something he's not suppose to, it isn't room clearing but it's noticable.

Pat
barbponys
Health Guru

Next

Return to Health Issues