HARTZ

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

HARTZ

Postby yuk237 » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:30 am

I don't know if this has been posted before, but Hartz is really bad stuff. I used the advance flea and tick stuff on my cat and she had really bad reactions that required a vet visit. I also found a very interesting web site I thought some of you might like.

www.hartzvictims.com :crybaby:
yuk237

Postby abman » Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:00 am

Hartz should be taken off the market. My friends cat had it happen and the vet said during the summer he sees about 10 cats a month with bad reactions and a few dogs also.

My friend used flea and tick drops on the shoulder blade.As soon as i saw that the cat was shaking, i instantly gave it a bath. The vet said giving it a bath helped to save its life. Hartz could care less whether it is safe or not, as long as they make money.
abman
Matured Bully

Postby barbponys » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:51 pm

It's amazing isn't it?? Gotta love corporate America. It's not just Hartz either, we quit carrying the spot on over the counter stuff a long time ago. Waaaay too many dogs and cats had toxic reactions. Seizures were very common, and more than a few had their animals go into commas. It doesn't work very well too boot. :po: Karma man Karma.
barbponys
Health Guru

Return to Health Issues