pregnancy help asap!!!

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Swan
Bully Ambassador
Location: In my own world but havent figured out what to call it...

Postby Swan » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:48 pm

Nice to see you back Landon :thumbsup:

Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Patch O' Pits » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:06 am

landon wrote:i'm back guys. sorry it took so long but i was having some problems with my username and password but i'm ok now. Diamond is fine she gave birth to 7 healthy pups( 4 girls and 3 boys) on september 27. as soon as the litter is weaned i'll make sure to have her spayed. i'll post some picks of her litter soon.
I'm glad they are OK. How is the mama taking to them?

Boo439

Postby Boo439 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:13 am

Welcome back! I'm glad she and her puppies all made it through the birth safely. I'm also glad that you're going to have her spayed when the pups are weaned. Have you considered going to a low cost spay/neuter clinic and having the pups fixed, as well? That way, you can give them to their new owners feeling confident that they won't have an accident like you did. Accidents happen, but you can prevent any more from happening with your pups by fixing them before you see them off. :thumbsup:

Pit Chick
Forum Junky

Postby Pit Chick » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:11 am

Welcome back. Pics, we need pics!!

landon

Postby landon » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:33 pm

yes as a matter of fact i know of this one program who said they will do her and the pups for a very low cost and as soon as she is weaned and they are old enoutg then she will be having that done. i'll have pics soon, the only problem is that i cant find the camera but expect pictures tomorrow

Boo439

Postby Boo439 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:56 pm

landon wrote:yes as a matter of fact i know of this one program who said they will do her and the pups for a very low cost and as soon as she is weaned and they are old enoutg then she will be having that done. i'll have pics soon, the only problem is that i cant find the camera but expect pictures tomorrow

:bowdown: Thank you so much. Thank you, too, for putting up with people giving you a hard time. I think you honestly want to do what's best for your dogs and accidents do happen. You live and you learn. :)

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:57 am

You're getting her AND the pups fixed? You're the best!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Pit Chick
Forum Junky

Postby Pit Chick » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:16 am

Dude! :headbang: :thumbsup:

concreterose

Postby concreterose » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:35 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated, Landon! I'm glad everything happened ok and that there were no complications. How are you doing as far as finding homes for the pups? Sounds like she had a pretty big litter! I think it's great you are getting them all spayed! :thumbsup:

ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby ripley6 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:00 pm

:) glad to hear mom & pups are fine, and I'm adding my "Good Dude!" vote to you for getting them alllll taken care of! :thumbsup:

landon

Postby landon » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:01 am

i've found good homes for 3 already. homes that i know won't do anything to them but treat them with love and care. i'm still looking for the other homes for the others but i don't thinkit should take me long to do. thanks guys for all the positive comments. i really appreciate it. i'm going to try to get some pictures of the litter up this afternoon. see u guys later
:peace:

Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Patch O' Pits » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:12 am

landon wrote:i've found good homes for 3 already. homes that i know won't do anything to them but treat them with love and care. i'm still looking for the other homes for the others but i don't thinkit should take me long to do. thanks guys for all the positive comments. i really appreciate it. i'm going to try to get some pictures of the litter up this afternoon. see u guys later
:peace:

Make sure to write up comtracts and have them spay/neutered to avoid any problems in the future. It will be a big help having things in writing. You may also want to get the pups microchipped before they leave you. Good luck

landon

Postby landon » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:00 am

check the gallery page for a picture of her litter

Pit Chick
Forum Junky

Postby Pit Chick » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:08 am

Use this contract, it's from PBRC's website:

http://www.pbrc.net/contract.html

To help with screening new homes:

http://www.pbrc.net/adoption/screening.html

http://www.pbrc.net/homevisit.html

Return to “Health Issues”