Messina Threw UP :(

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Messina Threw UP :(

Postby pitbulliest » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:07 am

Messina puked and she has some watery poop :sad:
I feed her a cooked diet and I've done some research on it so its all balanced and everything..however..yesterday I decided to add a teaspoon of apple cidar vinegar into her mixture.

Well this morning she threw up and she had a bit of diarhea...I'm not sure if that's what it is from? That is what I'm assuming but I want to know if its something else? I use ground eggshell powder as her calcium supplement to balance out the PH and CA...but I don't think that's the problem either..must have been the vinegar...

Anyways..should I fast her for today and feed her again regularly tomorrow and just ditch the vinegar? Could this be from something else?
pitbulliest
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jmann4 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:19 am

I would ditch the vinegar and see if the problem still persist. If it does then you'll know it's not the vinegar causing the problem.
jmann4

Postby concreterose » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:04 pm

Is it very warm where you are? My dogs puke more when it's hot outside. They stop when I cut back on their food.
concreterose
Regulator

Postby pitbulliest » Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:06 pm

Its really hot outside today but she's inside and the A.C is on...she's got a we nose now and seems ok...I guess just an upset tummy
pitbulliest
Bully Lover 4 Life

Return to Health Issues