Hesitated posting this question but here goes....

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Deniselynn
BANNED

Hesitated posting this question but here goes....

Postby Deniselynn » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:12 pm

I figure we talk about practically everything on this forum so why be ashamed?

Do any of you wipe your dog's bum after they poop? Usually Logan's bum is clean of residue but I can't help but wipe it clean just in case. There I said it! lol

KadillacGrrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby KadillacGrrl » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:20 pm

um... no. roflmao

They have to have some sort of "issue" for me to go there.

Kahlie
Forum Junky

Postby Kahlie » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:21 pm

Umm, I'm gonna have to say only if I have to. Like if something didn't settle, and they (either one of my boys) is ignoring the work.

LazyDaisy
Forum Junky

Postby LazyDaisy » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:21 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao lol lol lol lol

Oh my goodness! I am dying. that is so cute. No, I have never wiped either of the dogs bootys. lol Though I guess I'd be willing to given the alternative. lol

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:41 pm

Okay, I feel so silly now. I use a baby wipe to clean him. My husband doesn't do it and thinks I am crazy but I would prefer for him not to sit on his dog bed and get mudbutt on it.

Circe
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Circe » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:51 pm

Our cat, Moonshine, is on a diet. This is because she gets too fat to clean her rear end and walks around with poop all over it. So, we either have to clean her tushke or get her to lose weight. It's an ongoing battle.
(Last year she tried to steal the turkey)

OlympianAB
Addicted to PBF

Postby OlympianAB » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:52 pm

my dogs trie to lick thier own.. or they wipe it on the gras..lol

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:53 pm

roflmao See, that is the problem. Logan won't wipe his arse on the grass. He sometimes licks it but he has gotten so used to me cleaning his bum, he lets me do all the work. Really, it only takes a few seconds. :)

Peerless
Matured Bully

Postby Peerless » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:55 pm

you got to do what you got to do.

i have never noticed my boys tail end looking dirty after a poop. the exposed body parts seem to go back up in him when he is done. sorry if too graphic. i would say baby wipes are a good thing to use if you must clean.

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:58 pm

I guess I truly am a clean freak. I also wipe off Logan's paws after being outside. :roll:

Seamus&Hector

Postby Seamus&Hector » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:21 pm

lol
Actually I do not. But my husband, whose true loves are the dogs, if he sees them having any "trouble" getting it out, he runs outside and gets a rubber glove and pulls the tissue/paper towels out! Which shouldnt be there in the first place!

Laina
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Laina » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:38 pm

lol I don't wipe for my dog on a regular basis, but he has a bad habit of eating my hair. My hair is past my waste, and every once in a while he gets poop hanging off his butt from the hair not being expelled. :roll: So, on goes the poop bag to give him a helping hand.

OlympianAB
Addicted to PBF

Postby OlympianAB » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:46 pm

i do clean my guys paws specially when it's muddy out like 2 day.. my mom hates mud..lol

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:49 pm

LainaCole wrote:lol I don't wipe for my dog on a regular basis, but he has a bad habit of eating my hair. My hair is past my waste, and every once in a while he gets poop hanging off his butt from the hair not being expelled. :roll: So, on goes the poop bag to give him a helping hand.

does your dog run around, looking back at his butt as if it was the boogey man back there? like they are scared of the dingle berry?
I have seen many dogs do that and it is funny!
After I stop laughing, I run for the paper towels and help them get rid of the butt monster.
I keep plastic gloves, baby wipes and a towel by both, the front and back doors, so yes, I am a butt wiper if need be.
My girl is very clean, but I have noticed if we are out, and she gets hot, it looks like her hiney has some white sweat on it, so always keep kleenix in my pocket for that too. lol

pitgrrl

Postby pitgrrl » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:07 pm

Because my dogs think they're cows, and eat a ton of grass, I have had to help them out when a piece of grass just won't come out.
Ofcourse this usually happens in the park, in the middle of the day with 20 people watching :oops:
They tend to look more embarrassed than me though.

Return to “Health Issues”