Hesitated posting this question but here goes....

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Starbux1
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Starbux1 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:59 pm

I only resort to wipes if there is a Kling-on issue, or if a hair or piece of grass is danglin'. They seem to do a good job using the grass as buttwipe, and my Shepherd mixes' hair in that area is short, lays flat and grows away from the exit, kinda like a natural hygiene trim...... lol

Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Noriko525 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:03 pm

I don't wipe butts unless they've had the runs and there's a little left on their bums but I DO have to wipe down the back of the front legs on the boy dogs... stupid boys and their terrible aim!

dr961
Super Bully

Postby dr961 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:13 pm

My lazy male pees his front leg almost every time! He squats rather than lifting his leg when just out in the yard, as there's nothing there worth marking. somehow he manages to always have the front leg forward which isn't in the line of fire, so always hits the leg thats held back a bit. It's almost enough to put me off male dogs. At first I thought it was just because he's neutered, but my old whippet (who was intact) managed to hit his front leg too!

pinsent
Adolescent Bully

Postby pinsent » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:15 pm

dont wipe his bum but we do wipe his bird when he comes in after a pee.

Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Darlazmum » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:52 pm

Deniselynn wrote:You haven't posted on here in how long and that is all you can say? lol

Welcome back stranger! :tongue:

Yup that's it.....lol :headbang:

Taffys_Angel
Bully Ambassador

Postby Taffys_Angel » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:02 pm

A co-worker of mine years ago always wiped her Pit's bum after he went outside.

I wipe Taffy's, but only if she needs it wiped.

She's had some hangers-on before, and it freaks her out if she can't get it off. She runs around in a panic until I grab her and remove the offending turdball. Sometimes I think she was a germaphobe in a past life... she hates being around "dirtyness". She won't even "go" where other dogs have done their business.

cecollins
Forum Junky

Postby cecollins » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:14 am

KadillacGrrl wrote:um... no. roflmao

They have to have some sort of "issue" for me to go there.

Ditto

Darlazmum
Forum Junky

Postby Darlazmum » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:50 am

The only issue I have is kickin Chico's butt out the door because he squats between the outside and inside to pee because outside is just too cold for his fragile California Pitbull butt!

Yeah he's a tough guy, don't even start me with the rain....like they've never seen it :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

jewelsdaddy
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

lol butt wipe

Postby jewelsdaddy » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 am

I just found this thread! Now that I have stopped laughing, I can say that it is kind of a relief to know there is someone out there that thinks just like me. I wipe my dogs butts for the same reason. I don't want them getting their beds all funky with skid marks and (YES) I wipe my their feet every time they come in.

Sigh!

Also, just like Streets my dogs always seem to have that poop that gets hung and I gotta help get it out, in front of a bunch of people. Your right, they always seem to look more embarrassed than I do. :frown:

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:30 am

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

spammie

Postby spammie » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:01 am

roflmao
I love it....the butt wiping thread has reappeared!
Thanks Denise! roflmao

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:05 am

:))

bassol808
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby bassol808 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:14 pm

only if he has any little nuggets lingering..ha..ha...

Jazzy
Pit Bull Princess Pamperer

Postby Jazzy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:06 am

I wipe my their feet every time they come in.

I do the same thing; 4 feet and butt; every time she comes in. She doesn't mind because she gets a biscuit to eat while I work so she can pretend I'm not manhandling her :thumbsup:

stay true

Postby stay true » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:31 am

I never wipe Pepsi's tush, but I do make sure to scrub that area when it's bath time! I figure she's my canine child, and we do that for our children so why not take some time out and make sure she's 100% clean? My boyfriend gets grossed out by it, but I guess it's the maternal instinct in me.

I did have a problem a few days ago where I found this yellowish/greenish liquid on my sheets (I know, disgusting!) and I thought it was pee...but it smelled like serious diarrhea. Then I found a little more dried up in the kitchen that I thought was urine again but it definitely wasn't. I have concluded that it is a result of the treats I am giving her, she only does well on the Innova Health Bars...which initially I felt were "boring" looking but she loves them. It's a shame, because she goes CRAZY for the NV Freeze Dried and Stella & Chewy's Freeze Dried but it's not fair to her digestive system or to the nostrils of my boyfriend and I :yucky:

Last night she made in her crate and this morning when I thought she was eating she must have taken a break to poop in the kitchen and both stools were firm so I think I am okay but although there's no stain on our mattress the smell is so gross! :sad:

Return to “Health Issues”