Puppy shots and stuff ...

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Puppy shots and stuff ...

Postby jcd410 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:25 pm

I still have to go to the vet to get my dog his shots. I'm going tommorow. How much should I expect to pay and what shots am I going to be giving him? I heard there is a shot that I must give him for 3 consecutive weeks also. Also, how much should I expect to pay for neutoring and cropping my dogs ears? I'm going to do a walk-in visit and I haven't had a chance to call the vet so I'm just preparing my source of funds (mom & dad) haha roflmao thanks guys.

oh yeah, if anyone in the Baltimore area knows where I can register my doggie, could you tell me pls.? Thanks folks! :)
jcd410

Postby concreterose » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:33 pm

You can call the vet ahead of time and get an estimate.
concreterose
Regulator

Postby Justice82003 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:52 pm

Hey Joe, how you been. Are you going to dundalk to see Dr. Foster. If so the puppy package is like $45, that's a physicle exam, blood test, shot's, ect. It was like $225 to get justice's ears done. And you can register your dog at any library in baltimore Co.

Joe

p.s. Still looking forward to meeting you!!
Justice82003

Postby kendall » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:55 pm

Well Justice answered the other two questions. As far as neutering, it's about $120 up here in Maine. Not sure how much that price would vary for you down in MD.
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby jcd410 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:43 pm

a package!!! AWESOME!!! I'll see the pricing tomm. and see if I want to go there instead. Thanks everyone. I'm going to wait until Chopper is 6mts for the neuter because I have been reading posts and ppl are saying 6 mths is the recommended age.

Oh yeah, is it only 2 shots to give? The rabies and Parvo (spelling?) right? The Parvo shots are done 3 consecutive weeks right? This is what the owner told me before I bought him. Thanks again everyone :thumbsup:
jcd410

Postby Chocolate Thunda » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:34 pm

Thats the first I've heard of three weeks of shot's but hey I'm no Vet. Every three weeks maybe.

All that seems like a lot for one dog to endure at once Neuter/ears/shots. My puppy hurt her leg playing w/ the big boys and they wouldn't let me chip her while she was already hurt.
Chocolate Thunda
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Health Issues