is this a c-section scar?? (pics)

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Peerless
Matured Bully

Postby Peerless » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:27 pm

Allie wrote:
Misskiwi67 wrote:
Allie wrote: (they didn't think about the cosmetics of it, because they really didn't think he would ever wake up after surgery).

They were actually probably trying to wake him up as fast as possible so he would have a better chance of survival. I'm glad to hear he made it through!!!

No, really, they didn't think he'd make it off the table. I was helping out with the entire surgery.

bloat, that scares me!!!!!! sounds like a very terrible thing to have to go through.

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:56 pm

Peerless wrote: bloat, that scares me!!!!!! sounds like a very terrible thing to have to go through.

It scares me to death, honestly, too. Never ever ever want to go through that again. Piper is my wonderboy... it's a miracle he survived. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

RedNoseSandyRose
Adolescent Bully

Postby RedNoseSandyRose » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:16 am

Sandy has these two scars as well. This area is extremely sensitive to the touch...when she gets belly rubs I have to be careful of where i touch her. Is Cali sensitive too?

BullyBoi

Postby BullyBoi » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:28 pm

RedNoseSandyRose wrote:Sandy has these two scars as well. This area is extremely sensitive to the touch...when she gets belly rubs I have to be careful of where i touch her. Is Cali sensitive too?

I wouldnt say sensetive really. IT doesnt seem to bother her. Is sandy scars a belly button and spay scar? If something is hurting her its kinda hard to know unless she cries out. She has a high pain tolerence. When she gets hyper she doesnt feel anything. She will run into door and people and smack her tail on the wall running at full speed. She ran full speed and smacked into my dad and knocked him on the couch and she got stuck between him and the furniture. She hit the corner so ahrd and she didnt even act hurt.

JustALovePuppy

Postby JustALovePuppy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:06 pm

Xena had a spay scar that long. We just got her, went to the appt. and in mid sugery she went into heat.. So they made it bigger because she was filled with blood at the time and without it she owuld have died due to bleeding out. It never healed right which really irks me and we have never went back again to that vet. Then again its skin under there not fur like all your dogs look like they have. shes just all skin..

Return to “Health Issues”