Gross Question

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Gross Question

Postby wndrtwns04 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:16 pm

Ok, Sam has drippy pecker. I am sorry to be so blunt but on and off he has yellow goo on the end of his manhood. What does that mean? Do dogs get yeast infections? Sorry, I've wanted to ask for a while but it comes and goes. Hehehehe. Seriously though. :oops:
wndrtwns04

Postby jmann4 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:18 pm

It could be a yeast infection. I've remember hearing about someone's female that had a similar problem and it was a yeast infection. Can't remember how they treated it though.
jmann4

Postby BullyBud » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:47 pm

Many male dogs have a discharge from their penis. My black dog does all the time-I would recommend having it checked first, the vet can swab it. It is probably nothing though, just make sure.
BullyBud
Bully Ambassador

Postby SuperNova » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:27 pm

I noticed a yellowish almost very very light greenish discharge on Nova's cooter. .

Yeast Infection? :huh?:
SuperNova
Matured Bully

Postby wndrtwns04 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:32 pm

He goes for his check up and some vacc's tomorrow. I will ask and let you all know. :oops:
wndrtwns04

Postby wndrtwns04 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:13 pm

Guess some have more than others?!?! He is fine, and it is especially common in un-neutered males. Before I get yelled at, Sam is cryptochid (1 teste buried in abdomen) and my vet quoted about $480.00 (laser) which is way too much! The animal shelter I volunteer at said they could do it for $80.00 irregardless of his weight or how many times it took to find it (the buried one). So, we go toward the end of September.
wndrtwns04

Postby elizer » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:28 pm

put some rubber on that sucker to catch the fluids

:))

mauahah maybe that just entertained me...
elizer

Postby Laurier » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:35 pm

Buster gets that, its a very light greenish/yellow color.

The vet said its nothing to worry about, unless its affecting his ability to urinate.

I suggest giving your vet a call. :)
Laurier

Return to Health Issues