my puppies ears

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

my puppies ears

Postby elizer » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:24 pm

hey my puppies ears are kinda wierd, one is rose and one is floppy...
will they stay that way? if they were rose i would keep them, but if they are gonna stay uneven like this im going to get them cropped...
elizer

Re: my puppies ears

Postby blover27 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:33 pm

elizer wrote:hey my puppies ears are kinda wierd, one is rose and one is floppy...
will they stay that way? if they were rose i would keep them, but if they are gonna stay uneven like this im going to get them cropped...

u do you boo...i mean eli lol ...i dont know if they will stay but just make sure u dont wait too long if u are gonna go through with it...your pup is 9 weeks right?
blover27

Postby elizer » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:41 pm

8 weeks, nine weeks thursday
elizer

Postby PitbullGirl » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:44 pm

I think it's too soon to really know for sure...Orion went through some funky ear stages and he came out smelling like a "half rose" roflmao
PitbullGirl

Postby Hondovious » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:36 pm

Zeus' ears have gone through quite a few changes in the way they fall, with most of the changes around 16-20 weeks. If I am not mistaken most vets won't crop ears on puppies past 12-16 weeks so you really are just going to have to decide on cropped or no cropped. My dogs big floppy ears totally fit his personality so I don't mind if/when they are uneven.
Hondovious

Postby Fish » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:32 pm

I have found only one Vet. in my area that will crop the ears, I think we will leave Harleys ears alone and take them how ever they turn out.
Fish

Return to Health Issues