OFFICIAL ear cropping/tail docking debate thread

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Postby dopeychristy » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:07 pm

Too bad my Zeus never got his ears cropped....it is kind of hard to tell what kind of dog he is isn't it? roflmao

dopeychristy

Postby AllAmericanPUP » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:14 pm

I knew you would come back with that statement.
Look at your own dog, not like she is a great example of the breed.

I dont give a rats ass what you guyz think of Eli, all you do is hate on him, what, are you jealous or something?
Get a life.
AllAmericanPUP

Postby dopeychristy » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:30 pm

AllAmericanPUP wrote:I knew you would come back with that statement.

I dont give a rats ass what you guyz think of Eli, all you do is hate on him, what, are you jealous or something?
Get a life.

awwww I love Eli! He is so cute...give him kisses for me :)
dopeychristy

Postby AllAmericanPUP » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:41 pm

I wasn't talking about your dog

You guyz dont give a crap that i have told you countless times that I saw and met both of Eli's parents and that they were purebred APBT.
you guyz dont give a crap about anything I say and I'm sick of it.
all you do is bash Eli, cause he isn't 100% perfect, LIKE ANYBODY'S DOG IS.
I have seen countless dogs on here that dont look like APBT, but they are, but yet you guyz dont say a damn thing about their dogs.

SCREW OFF. you people are no help, all you do is fight and bicker, and bash every newby that comes on this board, cause they dont think just like you and everything else.
I am done with this board, I came here looking for a good pit board, i definately didnt find that, and that's just sad.
AllAmericanPUP

Postby AllAmericanPUP » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:42 pm

Eli is 58lbs and 21 inches at the shoulders.
if he was an American bulldog or even part American Bulldog, he would be MUCH BIGGER than he is.

i'm done..buh bye
AllAmericanPUP

Postby AllAmericanPUP » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:58 pm

before i go, since you brought it up.
would ya like to tell me what boards I have left because of something like this? cause i can't remember the boards I left.
I remember I left blue nation, cause they are a bunch of blue montster BYB's
and then some pet forume cause it was plagued with BYBs.
and then that other pit bull forum, pit bull pets i think it was, cause the people ganged on me calling me a fat zit faced loser teen, i'm not going to stay on a forum with people like that.

What others have I left? I know i have left others, i just dont remember what they were.
I've never left a board becuase of something like this, because nobody has ever sat there and bashed eli or any of my other dogs, over and over again.
call it whatever you like but it is bashing

Funny how i belong to over 30 boards, and a couple forums, but have never had problems there...
and funny how they tell me I am very mature for my age.

and its' not exactly disagreeing with somebody when you bash their dog and tell em their dog doesnt' look liek such and such, over and over and over again, and only do it to ME, and NOBODY ELSE

bye now, if ya have anything further to say, my email is on my profile.
Last edited by AllAmericanPUP on Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AllAmericanPUP

Postby mnp13 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:01 pm

AllAmericanPUP wrote:I knew you would come back with that statement.

Get a life.

If you were talking to me, Ruby is not a pure bred Pit Bull, and I have never said she was. She is an American Bulldog / Pit Bull mix. Her father is a Scott/Hines American Bulldog, not a Johnson. Ruby doesn't look like a Pit Bull, she has an American Bulldog head on a Pit Bull body.

I never 'hated on' Eli. I simply said that he is not a good example of a dog that people would automatically think was a Pit Bull. Neither is Ruby, she most often gets called a Boxer.

Chill out, it was not a personal comment. Regardless of the papers, you seeing his parents etc, he still does not have the body type or head structure of a Pit Bull. I am sorry if that is insulting to you, however it is true. I never said he was 'bad' or 'ugly' or anything else negative. I simply said that conformationally he does not fit the Pit Bull type.

Michelle
mnp13

Postby barbponys » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:32 pm

:goodpost: Michelle.
I have to admit to being confused :huh?: I've never read anyone "hating" on Eli or PUP. What a strange series of posts.
barbponys
Health Guru

Postby mnp13 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:45 pm

barbponys wrote:I have to admit to being confused :huh?: I've never read anyone "hating" on Eli or PUP. What a strange series of posts.

I am too, I never 'hated' on anyone. I did offer an opinion that I could have guessed she'd get mad about, but you'd think I actually said something insulting. I mean really, when I want to be a rude nasty bitch, I AM a rude, nasty bitch!

I have disagreed on the cropping/docking stuff, but that is my right.

There are plenty of dogs here that fit the breed standard to a T, and many that don't. I had no idea that the simple statement that Eli is not a good example of breed type would send her away in a huff. I could list about 10 other dogs here that are nowhere near breed standard who are 'papered'. I have a feeling that those owners wouldn't say I was a hater...

Maybe this is a 'teen thing' I don't know... I'll be 30 tomorrow (oops, at the time of this post, I thought it was after midnight... so it is actually in two days, on Tuesday.) so I'm out of touch with today's youth. lol

Michelle

edited due to me not knowing what time it was when I was posting.
Last edited by mnp13 on Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
mnp13

Postby dopeychristy » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:15 am

mnp13 wrote:
barbponys wrote:I have to admit to being confused :huh?: I've never read anyone "hating" on Eli or PUP. What a strange series of posts.

I am too, I never 'hated' on anyone. I did offer an opinion that I could have guessed she'd get mad about, but you'd think I actually said something insulting. I mean really, when I want to be a rude nasty bitch, I AM a rude, nasty bitch!

I have disagreed on the cropping/docking stuff, but that is my right.

There are plenty of dogs here that fit the breed standard to a T, and many that don't. I had no idea that the simple statement that Eli is not a good example of breed type would send her away in a huff. I could list about 10 other dogs here that are nowhere near breed standard who are 'papered'. I have a feeling that those owners wouldn't say I was a hater...

Maybe this is a 'teen thing' I don't know... I'll be 30 tomorrow so I'm out of touch with today's youth. lol

Michelle

I'd actually be interested to know whether or not my dogs fit the breed standard. I doubt I'd be offended if they didn't, it wouldn't change how I felt about them and it certainly wouldn't change the fact that they are gorgeous dogs.

Don't worry too much about stuff like that ...Eli is a pretty dog and as someone else said there are many many papered dogs of all different breeds that don't fit their breed standard. It isn't the end of the world.
dopeychristy

Postby blover27 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:43 am

barbponys wrote::goodpost: Michelle.
I have to admit to being confused :huh?: I've never read anyone "hating" on Eli or PUP. What a strange series of posts.

i am confused too....but it was damn entertaining....dont leave allamercian....u provide me with such entertainment lol and eli is a very cool pup :))
blover27

Postby phez718 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:37 am

mnp13 wrote:Maybe this is a 'teen thing' I don't know... I'll be 30 tomorrow so I'm out of touch with today's youth.

Umm, it's not a teen thing as far as I know. :huh?: And I should know. :tongue:
phez718

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:46 am

LOL I dont think immaturity is just a teen thing either, ive seen worse at my workplace! And im 22. I think bad attitude is just bad attitude. Its just unfortunate that some people take things so extreme! :tongue:
PitBullPride

Postby Maximus » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:27 am

Happy birthday, Michelle! :headbang:
Maximus

Postby mnp13 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:03 am

Maximus wrote:Happy birthday, Michelle!

Total DUH on my part, it's tomorrow, not today (see correction in post above). Thanks though!!!
mnp13

PreviousNext

Return to Health Issues