Limping

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
chinaschik

Limping

Postby chinaschik » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:41 am

I had let the dogs outside for there last run of the night and I notice Satan is limping (about a month ago Satan was limping on his back leg)
I sit down and rub his shoulder all the way down his leg and his footpads and he is laying on that leg curled up in a ball... so I don t know
When satans back leg was limping he stopped a day later... what could it be..? :frown:

Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby Misskiwi67 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:38 am

It could be a dozen things. Keep him rested for a few days, and if it doesn't go away you'll have to see a vet. If he continues to limp, watch him closely and see if you can figure out what joint it might be...

Ninjagirl
Newborn Bully

Postby Ninjagirl » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:38 pm

Is it ok whit the limping?Ten years ago Ninja start limping on her back leg.The left one,so I sart looking if she did walk on something but everything was ok.when a saw that it still hurt her to walk on her left leg I went to the vet.She had broke her cross tendon.It is happening often whit pist.She had to have an operation to fix it.Hope it is not that but watch it because that can bring arthrose in her leg if not fix fast enough.They can be alright after ,see my girl she is 14 years old now and she is still alive and kiking ;)

peder
Super Bully

Postby peder » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:06 pm

Kai was limping cos he had really bad hips.
And Bubba does it when he has been lying on his legs, when he wants attention and when he gets a sore nail/claw.

Return to “Health Issues”