VOMITING

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

vet

Postby texas pit stop » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:23 pm

....Yeah, what Damian said!
texas pit stop

Postby JessaNGizmo » Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:44 pm

ILLMATIK wrote:i brought him to the vet and the vet robbed me of a hundred dollars, i switched back to his old food and how he is fine,

all this bringing to a vet as soon as somehting happens is bull

my dad had 2 dogs, a lab and a jack russell and they didnt have any of their shots, they had never been to the vet and they lived perfect healthy lives

Ok.........
i brought him to the vet and the vet robbed me of a hundred dollars, i switched back to his old food and how he is fine
So what did the vet do EXACTLY? Did he do blood work, xrays, or just talk with you?

This could have been an Obstruction, The dead mouse could have been poisioned and in the long run killed Homie, there could have been an obsturction, it could have been dehydration, it could have been ANYTHING.

Just because YOUR DAD wasnt a responsible dog owner and never did what the LAW requires you shouldnt do the same thing. Gizmo has yet to have a MAJOR thing happen (KNOCK ON WOOD) but did have a few little things that if it wasnt taken care of she probably wouldnt be with us today. I love my vet, they are there to "Rob" our money for a reason. Why you may you ask, Because we all SHOULD :roll: be responsible enough to take them in to the vet because we care. Learn to think for yourself and not follow, Be a LEADER and take care of Homie like your child........

Jessa
JessaNGizmo

Postby SKoth » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:55 am

Yeah, what Damien said... and dude, you've got to be kidding me. Lets keep in mind also that many of us who's parents and such had dogs that they never took to the vet. But many of them also lived in more rual areas that we did. Many of the dogs sat tied up to a dog house their whole lives. They never interated with other dogs. They never were're exposed to other viral and bacterial illnesses. Most of our dogs live in a very different world than our parents dogs. They are exposed to much more disease, viruses and bacterias then those dogs ever were. And since they were outside by themselves no one would notice if they, like D said, pissed blood.
SKoth
Bully Ambassador

Postby ILLMATIK » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:54 am

obviously i care about homie that i took him to the vet, but i know vets talk a lot of crap to make some extra dollars , just like lawyers but he didnt do nothing he just looked at him no tests or x rays and asked me a couple of questions and gave me the bill and said have a nice day, and thats kind of pushing it 100 dollars for no more than 4 minutes of talking
ILLMATIK

Postby JessaNGizmo » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:50 pm

Well personally Id find myself a new vet..........

Thank god Baloo is sponsored, BUT, He got meds, an updated body examination and an ivermectin shot for 36.00. You REALLY need to find yourself a new vet.....I get this and more weekly....

Jessa
JessaNGizmo

Previous

Return to Health Issues