Interesting info about Timberwolf Organics

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Interesting info about Timberwolf Organics

Postby kbreese » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:15 pm

I was looking online for places that sell it and ran into this. Pretty dissapointing b/c i was all set to try it out. I probably will still buy it, but it sucks to see something like this that can make you a little leary of the owner's ethics...

http://www.allourpets.com/timberwolf-or ... lars.shtml
kbreese

Postby Ariel Payopay » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:06 am

I just started using that for Stitch. He was using Wellness before and his poop was always soft. His poop is alot harder since I threw him on Timberwolf. I dunno what to say. I guess every company isn't perfect? :dunno:
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby kbreese » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:17 am

Glad to hear your dogs are doing well on it. Which formula are you feeding?

I emailed Ellen @ Megapets asking her opinion about the situation and if they were having any problems with Timberwolf and this was her response:

"No I'm not having any problems as a matter of fact I am presently waiting for a large delivery which will include 2 new formulas. The site allourpets doesn't buy any Timberwolf Organics products they just turn in the orders they get off the web site to the manufacturor who then ships directly to the customer, and they get a %. I am aware of the problem with them but I can't elaborate on that issue.
At this time I'm not aware of any distributors in NY but there might be in the near future.
Ellen"
kbreese

Return to Health Issues